Saturday, January 9, 2016

THE LAND WILL OPEN UP IN THAT DAY




“When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and
through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest
through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame
kindle upon thee.” Isaiah 43:2


The great day of the Lord is near,near and hastening fast;
the sound of the day of the Lord is bitter,the mighty man cries aloud there.
A day of wrath is that day, a day of distress and anguish,
a day of ruin and devastation, a day of darkness and gloom,
a day of clouds and thick darkness, a day of trumpet blast and battle cry
against the fortified cities and against the lofty battlements.
(Zephaniah 1:14-16 )




"What are the things that you are looking for in this hour, my people?
What great answers would you seek? For many words are coming forth in
this hour. They point to this and they point to that.

And yet the world continues to spin as it has for thousands of years.
But at the slightest touch of my hand, I could cause it to wobble and to
go off its path.

What would you do in the event of that happening?  Would you run and
hide?  Would you go safely underground?

Would it be a sunny day or a dark one, would say the Lord? Would you
sit there all alone in your room praying to me?

I tell you, that day will come. I tell you that the earth and everything in
it will change on that day.

What will happen to your beautiful churches and cathedrals on that day?
I tell you that they will crack asunder.

And a great gulf will open up in this land, says the Lord. Some will
attempt to hold on to the land, trying to hold in desperation.

But a bridge will be laid out for those who would travel across.  The
depths of the earth will be seen below, and fire and a flood will
consume some of them.

For they trusted not in me on that day. But my mighty angels will
blow a sound on that day. The sound will be heard throughout the land.
And those that put their faith and trust in me, will be delivered and
will find dry land. "

Stephen Hanson

tseyigai@yahoo.com



3655 El Morro Rd. #120

Colo. Spgs, CO. 80910

No comments:

Post a Comment