Saturday, January 2, 2016

Listen for MY still small Voice by Deborah Waldron Fry



You have wondered in your heart why I have been silent.  I have not been silent, Dear One, but the cares of this world have been drowning Me out.

I AM leading you out of this loud place and drawing you close to Me.  As a mother soothes her newborn babe, so I AM quieting you with My Love.
This stillness you are experiencing is My Presence.  In this quietness and confidence is your strength.
I AM keeping you hidden, Beloved.  The devil has gone about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.  But you need not fear, My Child.  My Spirit is drawing you close and teaching you to wait upon Me.
You are being revived, healed and restored under the Shadow of My wings.  Lay back in My Everlasting Arms, Dear One. Rest in My Holy Stillness, My Love, as I renew your strength.
Listen for My still small Voice.  I AM He who is gentle and humble at heart.  I will never leave you nor forsake you.  You are My Beloved and I am yours.  Be still, and know that I AM your God.
“The LORD your God is in your midst, a Mighty One who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love,”    Zephaniah 3:17.
“For thus said the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel: In returning to Me and resting in Me you shall be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength,” Isaiah 30:15.
“Be still, and know that I am God,”   Psalm 46:10.
“And behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind tore into the mountains and broke the rocks in pieces before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake; and after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a still small Voice,”    1 Kings 19:11-12.
“The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures: He leads me beside the still waters.3 He restores my soul,”   Psalm 23:1-2.
“Be silent before the Lord, all humanity, for He has raised up out of His Holy habitation,”   Zechariah 2:13.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment