Thursday, January 7, 2016

On the Wings of the Wind by Mary B Dovie



“Bless the Lord, O my soul! O Lord my God, You are very great: You are clothed with honor and majesty, Who cover Yourself with light as with a garment, Who stretch out the heavens like a curtain.
He lays the beams of His upper chambers in the waters, Who makes the clouds His chariot, Who walks on the wings of the wind, Who makes His angels spirits, His ministers a flame of fire,” 
  Psalms 104:1-4 NKJV.
My child, not everything you see in the news comes from the evil one.  I AM stirring things up.  I come on the wings of the wind to answer the call of My beloved children.  I AM sending confusion among the minions of darkness. In their arrogance, they consider themselves close to victory, but I laugh.
It has been ordained that in these end-times, it is to be like it was in the days before Noah stepped into the Ark.  However, unlike in Noah’s day, I have a mighty remnant that will carry
My message of salvation to all the world.  No, they are not just the voice of a few, but a mighty, loyal, and devoted remnant.  These will do My exploits and give Me all of the glory.  They shall reap the spiritual fields leaving nothing behind to glean.  Every soul, who belongs to the Son shall come into the Kingdom.  Noah, the preacher of righteousness, had no converts, but My Bride shall bring her dowry of the precious souls of men to Me.
As the world counts its years, this year begins with shaking and will continue to shake.  Earthquakes, floods, cyclones, and civil unrest follow one after another.  But the spiritually weaned children will keep their eyes on Me and know I AM on the move.
In the midst of the turmoil and chaos, I will arise on the My loyal-hearted ones.  I have many still hidden in the secret place.  They will soon emerge for all to see shining as beacons of Light.  Some will lean into prayer with a great passion.  Their battleground will be in the supernatural.  They will see in the Spirit as the gates of hell, which were established around many cities and nations, crumble.  Then the shining ones, like Joshua and his army, will enter and subdue the dark forces setting the captives free.
It is now time for every child of God to seek his place and to be about My business.  Unity in Christ Jesus is the command for this hour.  I will take the willing ones and do a mighty work that will stand for eternity.
The sands of time are running out, but I will finish My work.  Be not anxious or fretful.  All is well.  Receive My blessings and rejoice in our unity.
I AM coming swiftly on the wings of the wind.  Shalom.
“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God,”   Philippians 4:6NKJV.
Scriptural References:
Genesis 6;  Exodus 23:27;  Joshua 6:20-21;  Psalms 2:4; 35:4, 26; 18 (whole chapter); 37:13; 59:8; 91:1-3; 104 (whole chapter); 109:29; 131:2;  Isaiah 60:1-2; Daniel 11:32b;  Jeremiah 5:24;  Joel 2:32;  Zephaniah 3:13; Haggai 1:12-14;  Zechariah 8:11-12; Matthew 9:38; 13:41; 16:18; 24:4-8, 31, 37;  Mark 13:5-8, 27;  Luke 2:49; 10:2; 17:26-27; 21:8-11;  2 Peter 2:4-5.

Mary B. Dovie
“In God We Trust”

No comments:

Post a Comment