Monday, October 19, 2015

2 Words by Bill and Marsha Burns

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
If you will just watch for a while, just look and see. Let the eyes of your understanding be opened and you will indeed find the path that I have designed for you specifically to walk in this season. And, I will walk it with you so that you can receive all that I have for you. So, when I say stop, you’ll stop. When I say go, you go. When I say this is a blessing just here around the corner, you’ll know it’s there and you’ll have faith to receive it. All these things, the Lord says, I will do for you in these days. For, these are extraordinary days with great bounty and the revealing of the fullness of My kingdom in this earth.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:
The changes that have come about in your life will have greater than normal impact on your future.  Even though some of what you have been through seemed destructive, you have put your future in My hands, and I will lead you in the way of righteousness and peace.  Allow Me to be your guide, says the Lord.  Isaiah 58:11 The LORD will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I believe and receive both messages! Praise Jehovah!

    ReplyDelete