Monday, October 26, 2015

2 Words by Bill and Marsha Burns

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
Come on, My people, go up a little higher. Come up a little higher. Come up to the mountain of the Lord’s house. Come up with joy. Come up knowing that when you come before My throne I give the blessings and the counsel that is required for you to walk in the way that I have established for you. Go forth from this moment in time and receive the blessings that I have put on reserve for you in this season, in this time. Walk in the strength of My power. Fight the good fight and you shall surely receive all that I have for you, says the Lord.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:
In a vision I saw a bird with ruffled feathers, and the Lord said, "I know the difficulties that you have faced in recent months, and that you have been agitated and annoyed at times.  Your feathers have been ruffled, so to speak.  But now you must release all sense of aggravation and move on.  You cannot walk in the Spirit and hold on to your grievances."  Mark 11:26 "But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses."

No comments:

Post a Comment