Thursday, October 15, 2015

Demonstrations of MY GLORY by Priscilla Van Sutphin



The Lord said “demonstrations of My Glory”
“And there I will meet with the children of Israel, and the tabernacle shall be sanctified by My glory,”    Exodus 29:43 NKJV.
The Cloud and the Glory (Exodus 13:21,22Numbers 9:15-23).
“Then the cloud covered the tabernacle of meeting, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.  And Moses was not able to enter the tabernacle of meeting, because the cloud rested above it, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.  Whenever the cloud was taken up from above the tabernacle, the children of Israel would go onward in all their journeys.  But if the cloud was not taken up, then they did not journey till the day that it was taken up.  For the cloud of the LORD was above the tabernacle by day, and fire was over it by night, in the sight of all the house of Israel, throughout all their journeys,”   Exodus 40:34-38 NKJV.
“In that day the Branch of the LORD shall be beautiful and glorious; And the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and appealing for those of Israel who have escaped.  And it shall come to pass that he who is left in Zion and remains in Jerusalem will be called holy — everyone who is recorded among the living in Jerusalem.  When the Lord has washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and purged the blood of Jerusalem from her midst, by the spirit of judgment and by the spirit of burning, then the LORD will create above every dwelling place of Mount Zion, and above her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day and the shining of a flaming fire by night. For over all the glory there will be a covering.  And there will be a tabernacle for shade in the daytime from the heat, for a place of refuge, and for a shelter from storm and rain,”  Isaiah 4:2-6 NKJV.

“I AM to be highly sought after.  I AM a pearl of great price.  I AM a PILLAR of FIRE in your midst.  I AM the cloudy haze of glory in the presence of WORSHIP to My Beloveds.  I AM the Beginning and the End.  I change NOT.  I AM the same, yesterday, today and forever in eternity!  

I AM Your great Hope!  I AM the EVERLASTING FATHER.  I AM the All Consuming FIRE. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed in My presence!  You will no longer be able to hide from ME soon!  THE EARTH WILL BE FILLED WITH THE GLORY OF THE LORD.

“MY ZEAL will accomplish what is in My Word. MY ZEAL – not man’s zeal!  YOU CAN DO NOTHING APART FROM ME.  WHAT I DO WILL NOT BE CREDITED TO MAN WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE!  I WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO TOUCH MY GLORY!  Some have the idea that that means literally.   But I mean it figuratively.  You are not to take credit for anything in your life when it isI  Who have orchestrated your creation and all that you are and it is I Who give you the grace to do anything!  It is I WHO created you, and it is I AM WHO says who shall live and who shall die.  Who I AM is not clear yet to many who call themselves by My name,”  James 4:13-17.

“Great GRACE and GREAT GLORY are coming to earth in this hour.  GREAT and PERILOUS TIMES as well.  Many of you are confused by all this.  Many have not been prepared, nor do they know My WORD. My WORD is unalterable.  IT STANDS and does not change. You cannot change MY plans.

But I will most certainly change the plans of evil men and women.  I will most certainly change the plans of those who are doing their own plans and what their own heart desires.  If you but YIELD to what I want… YOU WILL BE A SUCCESS ! Success is not measured by what you store up on earth, but by what you store up in heaven.”

Lay Up Treasures in Heaven
“Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal;  but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal.  For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also,”   Matthew 6:19-21 NKJV,  (Luke 12:33,34).
“Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart,”   Psalm 37:4 NKJV.
“He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him; He also will hear their cry and save them,”   Psalm 145:19 NKJV.
“The LORD will not allow the righteous soul to famish, But He casts away the desire of the wicked,”   Proverbs 10:3 NKJV.
“If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you,”   John 15:7-8 NKJV.

“I AM not a man that I should lie, nor a son of man that I should change My mind.  I AM bringing My glory in much greater measure than what you have seen and it will shock people into submission to My will and MANY will be commissioned for harvesting My fields. 

This is an hour of great turmoil, but also great EXPLOITS that will be done in My name!  I will fulfill the desires of your hearts.  As you abide in ME, I will abide in you!  I AM doing something that no man will take credit for.

The FEAR OF THE LORD will fill My temple and I will sanctify My temples, WHICH YOU ARE, with MY GLORY!  So lift your voices in PRAISE AND ADORATION!  SHOUT aloud to the GOD OF YOUR SALVATION!

Lift up a banner in the name of the Lord and do not back down.  Do not shut down.  If you can do nothing else but to lie down with ME and put on the worship, then do that!  If you have been too busy, you can lie and RECEIVE as you rest in My presence!  I AM healing and I AM delivering, and I WILL CONFOUND the wisdom of the wise in their own opinions !

My Holy Spirit will not be withdrawn till I have accomplished MY WILL in the earth.  I LOVE MY CREATION.  I have loved you with an everlasting love, and I have not given up, and will not give up till every chance has been given and every nook and corner of the earth is reached with My glory.

Many of you will go to unreached peoples.  Many will die on foreign ground!  Many will pay a great price for the freedom of others.  But know this: NO ONE will die before their time, once I come with My glory.  Just as JOHN the Beloved was not able to be boiled in oil, neither can the evil one take you from this earth.  The keys to death and hell belong to My SON JESUS. A NEW ERA of GREATER GRACE has begun.  MY LOVE is ETERNAL and unending.  NOTHING is impossible with GOD.  ASK ME for discernment on who you pray for, for who you do for, or give to and I will give it to you.

The religious spirit never changes.  THERE will always be those who are jealous and carnal, and unchanging in their ways, and unrepentant, but they are not of ME.  There will be great persecution.  But nothing will happen to you apart from MY WILL.  CONFORM YOUR WILL TO MY WILL and nothing will be able to touch you until I SAY ! YIELD YOUR RIGHTS to ME.  HAVE I NOT GIVEN YOU A TRUSTWORTHY HUSBAND?

AM I not the GOD of the impossible?  Is there anything that is too hard for ME?  LOOK to ME throughout your days and nights for direction.  Yield to ME as KING and LORD, as ADONAI – your Lord and Master!

I AM a loving Master Who only does what is best for you.  Yet many are walking in unbelief of My love for you and it has cost you – this unbelief.  CAST OFF the entrapment of unbelief and doubt and skepticism about my love for you!  THEN you can be My mouthpiece!”

“Why is my pain perpetual and my wound incurable, refusing to be healed?  Will you indeed be to me like a deceitful brook, like waters that fail and are uncertain? 19 Therefore thus says the Lord [to Jeremiah]: If you return [and give up this mistaken tone of distrust and despair], then I will give you again a settled place of quiet and safety, and you will be My minister; and if you separate the precious from the vile [cleansing your own heart from unworthy and unwarranted suspicions concerning God’s faithfulness], you shall be My mouthpiece.  [But do not yield to them.]  Let them return to you–not you to [the people].  And I will make you to this people a fortified, bronze wall; they will fight against you, but they will not prevail over you, for I am with you to save and deliver you, says the Lord.  And I will deliver you out of the hands of the wicked, and I will redeem you out of the palms of the terrible and ruthless tyrants,”   Jeremiah 15:18-20 AMP.

“I gave to the midwives who feared ME, secure homes.  I gave to Jeremiah land and home in the midst of invading armies!  What is there that I am too impotent to do, IF YOU HUMBLE YOURSELVES?  For I resist the proud, but give grace to the HUMBLE among men!  Be not conformed to THIS WORLD, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind so you know what My will is!  Have I not said that if you think yourselves more highly than you ought that you walk contrary to My will?  Associate with the humble and you will do well.  Avoid men of strife and anger, lusts and bitterness.  Do not conform yourselves to the ways of this world and the enemy of your soul.

Love YOUR ENEMIES. BE GOOD TO THOSE WHO HATE YOU AND PRAY FOR THOSE WHO SPITEFULLY USE YOU.  I said the whole of the law was contained in the two greatest commandments!  Love the Lord Your God with your whole heart, soul, spirit and strength and love your neighbor as yourself!  If you are able to do this, you do well ! And who is your neighbor I ask you?  He who is created in the image and likeness of GOD!”

“For thus says the high and lofty one–He Who inhabits eternity, Whose name is Holy: I dwell in the high and holy place, but with him also who is of a thoroughly penitent and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble and to revive the heart of the thoroughly penitent [bruised with sorrow for sin],”  Isaiah 57:15 AMP  [Matthew 5:3.].
“Then Moses said, “This is the thing which the LORD commanded you to do, and the glory of the LORD will appear to you,”   Leviticus 9:5-7 NKJV.
“And Moses and Aaron went into the tabernacle of meeting, and came out and blessed the people.  Then the glory of the LORD appeared to all the people,  and fire came out from before the LORD and consumed the burnt offering and the fat on the altar.  When all the people saw it, they shouted and fell on their faces,”   Leviticus 9:22-24 NKJV.
“Then the LORD said: “I have pardoned, according to your word;  but truly, as I live, all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the LORD,”   Numbers 14:20-21 NKJV.
“For all the firstborn among the children of Israel are Mine, both man and beast; on the day that I struck all the firstborn in the land of Egypt I sanctified them to Myself,”   Numbers 8:17-18 NKJV.
“because all the firstborn are Mine. On the day that I struck all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, I sanctified to Myself all the firstborn in Israel, both man and beast.  They shall be Mine: I am the LORD,”   Numbers 3:13 NKJV.
“So Moses went down from the mountain to the people and sanctified the people, and they washed their clothes,”   Exodus 19:14-15 NKJV.
The Prophet Is Called
“Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying:  “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations,”   Jeremiah 1:4-5 NKJV.
Isaiah Called to Be a Prophet
“In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and the train of His robe filled the temple.  Above it stood seraphim; each one had six wings: with two he covered his face, with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew.  And one cried to another and said:
“Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of hosts;
The whole earth is full of His glory!”
 And the posts of the door were shaken by the voice of him who cried out, and the house was filled with smoke,”   Isaiah 6:1-4 NKJV   (cf. Ezekiel 1:4-28).
Solomon Dedicates the Temple
“When Solomon had finished praying, fire came down from heaven and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices; and the glory of the LORD filled the temple.  And the priests could not enter the house of the LORD, because the glory of the LORD had filled the LORD’s house.  When all the children of Israel saw how the fire came down, and the glory of the LORD on the temple, they bowed their faces to the ground on the pavement, and worshiped and praised the LORD, saying: “For He is good, For His mercy endures forever,”   2 Chronicles 7:1-3 NKJV  (1 Kings 8:62-66).

Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment