Friday, October 16, 2015

Ask Me by Glynda Linkous


Ask Me for your greatest desire, and believe Me to do it for you, for I am a mighty God, full of power, great in mercy, and I love each of My children with a love that never ends.

It is My good pleasure to give you the Kingdom, My children. I take great pleasure in prospering you, that your joy may be full, and that others may see I am a God who loves to bless His own.

Ask now, that your joy may be full – and watch how I bless you!


Matthew 19:26  But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Jeremiah 31:3  The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Luke 12:32  Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Psalm 35:27  Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.


John 16:24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

No comments:

Post a Comment