Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Back To Peace Again by Glynda Linkous


Is My Holy Spirit fire burning in your soul? Do you long for Me as I long for you, My Bride? Do you long for our time together as I do?  (I saw He meant our time with Him in prayer each day)

Oh My children, I love you with such a passionate love! If only you truly understood how great and deep My love for you is, there is nothing you would ever fear. I am always waiting, ready to enfold you in My arms – to wrap you in My protective embrace.

When life disappoints you, run to Me. When someone hurts you, run to Me. When the enemy brings fear, or you get a bad report, run to Me. You will find I am always here, waiting to love you back to peace again.

Psalm 42:1  As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Ephesians 3:17-19
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Jeremiah 31:3  The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Psalm 91:2, 4
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.


Matthew 28:20  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment