Thursday, October 15, 2015

Word from the Father for this generation and for a time as this by Pieter Kirstein


Isaiah 58:8  Then shall your light break forth as the morning, and your health shall spring forth speedily: and your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard.
9  Then shall you call, and the LORD shall answer; you shall cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If you take away from the middle of you the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;
10  And if you draw out your soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall your light rise in obscurity, and your darkness be as the noon day:
11  And the LORD shall guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and make fat your bones: and you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
12  And they that shall be of you shall build the old waste places: you shall raise up the foundations of many generations; and you shall be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.
13  If you turn away your foot from the sabbath, from doing your pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honorable; and shall honor him, not doing your own ways, nor finding your own pleasure, nor speaking your own words:
14  Then shall you delight yourself in the LORD; and I will cause you to ride on the high places of the earth, and feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father: for the mouth of the LORD has spoken it.
The Lord shall be your rear guard means that I have hid you in the shadow of My wing because you have allowed Me to deal with and heal your past afflictions. The past does not matter because your eternal future starts with Me,  says the Lord.  I have dealt with Satan's accusations against your life because you have chosen to forgive those he sent to harm you, including yourself. A new Day has come,  My Day, My glory and My future for your life so enter into the Sabbath rest of what My Son Jesus did for you.
I am your fulness,  I am your comfort,  I am your restorer and I am your rest,  says God. Focus only on Me and My purpose for your lives because behold I am doing a new thing in the earth,  perceive you it not?  I AM MAKING ALL THINGS NEW.  I am God and My end-time goal must be your only focus now.  No more temporary distraction allowed that wants to interfere with My eternal goal. I am raising the standard,  I am releasing My glory so that the world may see and realize that I am He and there is no other. Look up My children for the time of your redemption is here.  I shall no longer be silent,  I shall no longer be still for I am releasing and sending forth My clarion call through My end-time judgments of all to draw men to repentance.  Turn to Me and be saved all you ends of the earth,  for I am God and salvation is found in no else except My Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Behold I have set and established My King upon the hill within the earth,  yes within the hill of My glory.  I am speaking of Mount Zion,  the people in who's hearts My kingdom have come.  I am rising in My fullness within My chosen vessels,  yes within a yielded people and there shall be no more excuse, for all nations shall see My glory unveiled through the bride of My choosing.
Through a tidal wave of My glory your lives shall break unto the shores of eternity

It's time for My glory to be revealed through your surrendered lives.  KNOW THIS I AM THAT I AM WITHIN YOU AND YOUR LIVES SHALL BE SO HID WITHIN THE ESSENCE OF MY END-TIME GLORY THAT NOTHING SHALL COME NIGH UNTO THEE.  I shall be as a blinding light in the face of all darkness, says the Spirit of God"

No comments:

Post a Comment