Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Held to a Higher Standard by Mary B. Dovie




“When someone has been given much, much will be required in return; and when someone has been entrusted with much, even more will be required,”  Luke 12:48b, NLT.
My child, come near and hear My words of instruction today.  I have called My children out of the power of darkness and delivered them into the Kingdom of the Son.  Yes, I have placed you in His hands and given you to Him as a treasure.  However, I require much of you, too.
You are among the called and predestined ones.  You have been given a mantle and a standard by which you are to live.  You have been bought at a great price.  You are now a new creation because the Son dwells in you.  You are held to a higher standard than the worldly ones.  This standard is conformity to the image of the Son, Himself.
I have not left you on your own to figure out how you are to live up to such a standard.  Holy Spirit is with you as the guarantee of My promise of glory.  You are to cling to My Word and look only to Me.  The evil one uses all of his tricks to keep My children looking at the darkness even though they are in the Kingdom of the Son and the Kingdom is hidden within them.
Lift up your heads and look to the Light.  Take a lesson from the flowers that by nature turn to the light of the natural sun.  As the divine nature of the Son matures in you, then you will turn to the Light of the Son and begin to live as a Christ-like one has been created to live.  The higher standard is no less than the full stature of the Son of God living His life through your yielded vessel.
To those who don’t know Me or understand the depth of My love for you, this seems to be fantasy talk.  But all of Creation groans for the unveiling of the sons of God who will do great exploits giving all the glory to the Son.  These are the ones through whom the Son will do the greater works.  These are the ones who will shake the nations as they utter the words of the Son even as the natural lion roars over his territory.
I have set a higher standard that cannot be achieved through the flesh: It will not be by natural might or strength.  It will be accomplished by My Spirit and the power of the Blood of the Son.  You are a new creature able to access the Kingdom of the Son and demonstrate its power in this age of darkness.  You are more than a conqueror so begin to act like who you really are!
I have set the bar at the highest level.  But I will help you; I will pull you up and over it enabling your success.  Be comforted knowing that the work I have begun in and through you, I will bring it to completion.  I never start something unless I intend to finish it.  I always finish things greater than what they started out being.
Rejoice with Me, though the standard is high, I AM Greater than all the wiles of the evil one. In Me you overcome.  I see you now shining as the Son’s glory dawns upon your spirit, soul and body . It is a good day to rejoice and sing songs of victory. Shalom.
“So we have the prophetic word made more certain.  You do well to pay [close] attention to it as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and light breaks through the gloom and the morning star arises in your hearts,”   2 Peter 1:19, AMP.
Scriptural References:
Numbers 1:52;  2 Kings 2:8, 13-14;  Psalms 24:7-10;  Ecclesiastes 7:8;  Isaiah 49:22-23; 59:19;  Zechariah 4:6;  Luke 17:21;  John 14:12, 15-18; 16:5-11;  Romans 8:20-23, 28-30;  1 Corinthians 1:20, 25-27; 3:19; 6:20;  2 Corinthians 1:21-22; 5:5, 17;  Ephesians 4:11-16;  Philippians 1:6;  Colossians 1:12-14;  2 Peter 1:1-4, 19;  Revelation 12:11.

Mary B. Dovie
“In God We Trust”

No comments:

Post a Comment