Thursday, October 22, 2015

How to find Love in all the right places by Jim Hammerle



First you must understand what you are looking for.  The moment man fell in the garden, love was replaced by a longing for a gratifying feeling, emanating from the tender word and touch of another human.  Because sin so completely twisted human nature, it did not matter if the words or touch were based in truth or not.
The mind, will and emotions were so damaged that self gratification consumed every moment, to the point of saying, I don’t care if it’s real or not, just make me feel good for as long as you can.  The world has degraded so completely that the word love has so many interpretations, that when it is used no one is sure what it means.  I love you, can mean everything from, you make me feel good, to I want to take advantage of you.  Therefore in the human sense men and women have been searching in all the wrong places for the person that will give them the best feeling, even if they have to pay for it, and call it love.
What man is really longing for is the original love lost in the garden, unconditional love.  This love is so rare on earth that it is only found among the very poor and persecuted of the world.
Unconditional love is not a feeling but strict obedience to the source of love, My Spirit.  He that has My commandments, and keeps them, he’s the one that loves me: and he that loves Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him,  John 14:21.
You cannot stay isolated and find this love.  Start looking in the right places and you will find unconditional love.  Find a place where the people are determined to obey My Spirit, no matter what the cost, and there you will find the tiny seeds of unconditional love beginning to sprout.
As long as these people seek My kingdom first and continue to surrender their fleshly desires in order to obey My Spirit, a holy purity will fertilize the unconditional love seeds until ,“a group of them that believe will become of one heart and of one soul: to the point that none of them will say that the things which he possesses is his own; and they will have all things common,” Acts 4:32.
You will not find this love among the wealthy, and you will not find it among the religious, but among the remnant that constantly overcome the enemy by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony of surrender; and love not their lives including their possessions, unto death,  Revelation 12:11.

Jim Hammerle

No comments:

Post a Comment