Monday, October 26, 2015

Overwhelming – Overwhelmed by Jim Hammerle



Because the enemy has pulled out all the stops as he sees his time coming to an end, many of you are feeling overwhelmed.  Nothing in My kingdom is ever overwhelming or can be overwhelmed.  You can move from being overwhelmed to the being one that overwhelms the enemy.  Count the most overwhelming things first, write them down and ask Me to take charge of them, when you feel a lifting, go to the next item.  Consciously lay each one of them down at My feet.  Give them to Me item by item, challenge by challenge and person by person.
Sincerely Ask Me to take charge of them one by one.  Do not just write a list lay it down and hoping for Me to find some day.
This is very difficult if you do not understand how much I love you and how much I want you living free in kingdom life.  Only when you understand will you have enough faith to trust Me and enter into My rest.  Most of you don’t believe I care that much, so“there remains My untapped rest for My people.  [10] For when you enter into My rest, you will have ceased from your own works, as My Father did from His.  [11] So starting now, start working your faith to let go of each thing, entering into that rest, lest you become overwhelmed in unbelief,”  Hebrews 4:9-11.
Nine out of the ten things it takes to overwhelm you are worthless because they were either not authored or arranged by Me.  Let Me take them and dissolve them and then,“take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you will no longer be overwhelmed,”  Matthew 11:29.
Some of you cannot give up and turn over because you are still refusing to let Me have it all, you still want some things your way.  These things spell overwhelmed and the will eventually kill your walk in the spirit.  Start writing and let it all go not!

Jim Hammerle

No comments:

Post a Comment