Saturday, October 31, 2015

Transformation by Mary B. Dovie



“Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior], he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit]; the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away.  Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life],”   2 Corinthians 5:17, AMP.
My child, you are a new creature, the old things have passed away.  It is now time to consider My Word and how it has been transforming you: within and without.
My Word has been working in you now to such a degree that even your outward parts are being renewed.  Yes, you have noticed and so have others.  But this is a much greater work as My Body corporately is going through a great transformation.
It may seem to some that I suddenly fell on My people, but this is not so.  I have been working deep within the heart of My people.  It is a lasting work: a true reformation of spirit, soul, and body.  I have plumbed the depths of many hearts and purged the dross of man’s traditions and unbelief.  I have shaken the foundations of false hope and promises of mere men.  No longer will My holy remnant eat at the table of lies set by the enemy of their souls.  They have learned to reject his food and turn away from his morsels of pride and greed.
This is a new year.  It has ushered in a season of great change in the supernatural and the natural realms.  The scales are falling off the eyes of My people as they have gone to their knees in prayer.  They realize I AM their only hope and that I AM willing and able to take care of every situation that comes against them.
Instead of fearing the evil one, now faith in Me arises in their hearts.  Love is springing forth where the seeds of division and hate were spread by the agents of evil.  No compromise with the wicked will be tolerated but in deep compassion they will stand against the wicked as they look to Me for direction.
I see My re-born ones emerging from their cocoons and flexing their wings as they ready themselves to take flight.  This year will be a notable year, but it is just the beginning as I release My glory fire along with the former and latter rains.  Oh! What a time awaits My harvesters as they take flight.
Rejoice with Me as I see My new creations coming into the fullness of knowing Me,  My plans, and My ways.  I shower you with blessings and gifts as I take delight in your progress.  All is well. Shalom.
“The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, And He delights in his way,”   Psalm 37:23, NKJV.
Scriptural References:
Psalm 18:19;  Proverbs 25:26;  Isaiah 10:17;  Jeremiah 5:24;  Hosea 6:3;  Joel 2:23;  John 1:12-14; 3:3, 7; 5:24;  Acts 2:2; 9:3, 18;  Romans 8:23; 12:2; 15:12; 16:17;  1 Corinthians 15:2;  2 Corinthians 6:14;  Galatians 3:26;  Ephesians 2:10; 5:8;  Philippians 4:9;  1 Thessalonians 5:2-6;  2 Timothy 3:13-15;  Hebrews 5:7-9; 12:27;  1 Peter 1:20-23;  1 John 3:3; 5:21

Mary B. Dovie
“In God We Trust”

No comments:

Post a Comment