Monday, October 26, 2015

Jo Ellen Stevens: YOU WILL EXPLODE WITH WHIRLWINDS OF COLOR

~I SAW IN A NIGHT VISION~
I saw in a night vision, people in the church exploding with small whirlwinds of brilliant colors, in an otherwise very dull scene of black and white. These people who exploded were trailblazers in areas of their churches and communities! When they would, there were people who would begin to be naysayers about the new whirlwinds of color and begin to ask,”Why do we need that color, it is only stirring up things around here!?”
Then as they continued to release these whirlwinds, the colors brightened and were the most brilliant colors that these places had ever seen! THESE WHIRLWINDS, WERE STIRRING UP THINGS AND KNOCKING OFF THINGS THAT DIDN’T BELONG BUT PEOPLE WERE NOW EMBRACING THEM!
~THE LORD IS SAYING~
The Lord is saying to the trailblazers, “RELEASE THE WHIRLWINDS OF MY COLOR AND LET THEM DO THEIR WORK! I have given you these assignments and it is time to let them work their work. Yes, they will cause a stirring and a shaking, but they must, to see who is genuinely going to move with my Spirit in this day and hour, TO SEE WHO WILL ACCEPT THE MOVING OF MY SPIRIT!”
“Yes, I am saying to you, release the whirlwinds for I’m going to show forth My glory through these different colors! Be bold, be strong for I am blowing upon these whirlwinds to brighten up my church and turn her into that which is written of her! She will become the “Glorious Church” and then all will know that I dwell in the midst of her because she will no longer be mistaken for the world!” Yes, no longer listen to the naysayers but release My whirlwinds of color!”

No comments:

Post a Comment