Sunday, October 25, 2015

You are walking in My Rain! by Deborah Waldron Fry


You are walking in My Rain, Beloved.  I have sent Bright Clouds and it is raining buckets.  My end time anointing is being poured out upon you.  My Fire and Water are raining down upon you without measure.
I AM strengthening you and empowering you by My Spirit.  My Spirit is being poured out onto all flesh just as I have declared in My Word.  You shall dream dreams and prophecy and give a word in season to the weary.  You have asked and I AM sending the Holy Showers.
I come to you as Healing Rain.  Step out in faith, Beloved, for I am sending you Showers of Glory.  Dance and sing in My Rain, Dear One, for your Valley of Weeping shall become Pools of Delight.
“Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall make BRIGHT CLOUDS, and give them showers of rain,”   Zechariah 10:1.
“So rejoice ..and be glad in the LORD your God; For He has given you the early rain for your vindication.  And He has poured down for you the rain, The early and latter rain as before.  The threshing floors will be full of grain (provision), and the vats will overflow with the new wine and oil. (anointing of the Holy Spirit),”   Joel 2:23-24.
“As they pass through the Valley of Baca (Weeping), they make it a place of springs; the letter rains also cover it with pools,”   Psalm 84:6.
“Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: His going forth is prepared as the morning; and He shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth,”   Hosea 6:3.
“He was still speaking when, behold, a BRIGHT CLOUD overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is My Beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased; listen to Him,”   Matthew 17:5.
“For as many as are the promises of God, in Him they are yes; therefore also through Him is our Amen to the glory of God through us.  Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and anointed us is God, who also sealed us and gave us the Spirit in our hearts as a pledge.…,”   2 Corinthians 1:20-22.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment