Friday, October 16, 2015

Word from the Lord on Oct 14 by Cindy Jacobs


This is a prophetic word by Cindy Jacobs that was recorded on October 14, 2015 about God providing abundant wisdom. You can listen to the word through the audio player below.
For the Lord would say, "You have asked for wisdom, and you need wisdom. I am going to provide for you a well of wisdom."
As I was personally praying about this, I began to have a vision after the Lord began to speak to me about the wisdom He wanted to provide. And I saw an artesian well, a bubbling up well.
The Lord says, "I have continual wisdom for you. I don't give you wisdom in portions. There is a well of My wisdom that is abundant, that is going to flow for you. And this wisdom is provided for you every day, every hour, every minute. And so as you learn to walk with Me, walk and talk with Me, as I've created you, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute, I'm going to give you that which you lack.  For your lack of wisdom causes you to fear. Your lack of wisdom causes you to be anxious and uncertain." But the Lord says, "I am your ever present well of wisdom. So fear not."
The Lord would say, "I have been speaking this to you, but know you're going to grow in who you are in Me. You're going to grow in your ability to tap into this well of wisdom that I am giving you. Because I am wisdom," says the Lord. "I am wisdom. I am the spirit of wisdom," says the Lord.
And the Lord says, "The spirit of wisdom is embodied in my Holy Spirit in you. So as you begin to pray and you begin to pray in the spirit and you begin to seek My face, as you incline your ear unto me, as you say, 'Lord, I know I'm lacking, I know I don't know what to do,' I would say to you, I will show you the way, and you will hear My wisdom. It will be so supernatural, and it will be so full of revelation that from one minute to the next, what you didn't have you're going to have. You're going to know what to do with your family, you're going to know what to do with your finances, you're going to know where to find that job, you're going to know what house to buy, you're going to know how to pay your bills," says the Lord, "Because I'm going to give an abundance. It is there. It is flowing. It is artesian. And it is there to meet your every need," says the Lord.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment