Wednesday, October 28, 2015

My Healing Miracle—I am Fully Restored After Germany! by Doug Addison



Today I have great news to report on my healing!
But first, let me paint a quick picture of the last two years and why I know this turn around is a miracle.
For most of my life I have been a very healthy person. I am a blessed man to be in good physical health at age 56. I eat well, exercise regularly and I consider my body to be a temple of the Holy Spirit.
But that all suddenly changed in June 2013 when I got sick but did not know what was wrong.
I had debilitating levels of anxiety and chronic fatigue. I later discovered I had Lyme Disease and I was healed miraculously at Prophet Bob Jones’ funeral on February 22, 2014. It was during one of the darkest times of my life.
In the process of all my medical testing I discovered I also had heavy metal toxicity, including dangerous levels of lead in my body. I had also been exposed to black mold. The average person can fight these things, but after Lyme wiped out my immune system I became more susceptible to them.
In June 2014 I began having more trouble that developed into an acute case of Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS). Things such as the strong odors of cleaning products and mold would cause me to go hysterical. I was living a life of avoidance and I had to minimize my participation in live events.
One year later, by June 2015 I had lost 25 pounds and my life was a mess as I was having emotional breakdowns over 10 times a day. Doctors seemed to make things worse because my immune system was so depleted that the slightest amount of detoxing would make me sicker.
Then in July I got an opportunity that would jumpstart this turning point in my health.
Germany Connection
Many people in ministry recommended that I go to His Place in Germany since others have experienced amazing results from what they do there.
For example, Rolland Baker (Heidi Baker’s husband) was cured of severe dementia there. James Goll was ill and they discovered an Epstein Barr virus that no one in the U.S. could find and he is now cured from it.
God opened an opportunity for me to take a 5-week healing sabbatical last month at His Place.
Why Germany?
To be honest I didn’t know a place like this existed and I’m sure there are others around the world and possibly in the United States, but I’ve never found one. They treat the entire body and soul through the Holy Spirit and various treatments. They even do deliverance prayers and counseling over your test results.
I know of many programs that handle spiritual roots and others are for physical (medical) healing only. But none that I have found will actually handle everything.
How Healing Happens at His Place
His Place is not a clinic or hospital. It is simply a hotel owned by a church called Community Without Walls in a small cow town in the Western side of Germany. They have a wellness center and a naturopathic doctor who has an office in the hotel. (See photos of my time at His Place in Germany.)
They work together to do testing and treatment for the whole body, soul and spirit. First and foremost they pray over everything. There is a lot of worship going on and the presence of the Holy Spirit is quite strong. Peace and shalom are the keys to healing.
This is not a quick fix and they recommend 3–6 weeks to see results. First, they increase your physical health by juicing and eating healthy food based on your personal food and tolerance testing. Most of the food is grown in their on-site garden.
They have testing and treatments in Germany that are often more advanced than in the U.S. They use a combination of blood testing and body measurement devices that are amazingly accurate. You will need to follow through with a local doctor back home who is willing to work their plan.
I received vitamin IV drips three days a week and ozone therapy, as well as other natural methods of building the body up. They also cleared the detox pathways through weekly colonics, massage, chiropractic adjustments and spa treatments. I had a personal physical trainer who worked with me on my body.
Within three weeks my brain came back to life. My memory began working again and I no longer had fatigue when I tried to read or write. I had been battling this fatigue for over a year. I was still having some anxiety but nothing like when I arrived.
I Got a Miracle
Prior to going to Germany, any detoxing I tried to do would cause me to have terrible reactions. They did not detox me at His Place, but they did build up my system and cleared my pathways to a level where I could start detoxing once I returned home.
I found a new integrative medicine doctor, Dr Allen Green in West Los Angeles who agreed to continue to work the plan they gave me in Germany. He has a cutting edge machine called BioPhotonic Therapy (Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation or UBI). It is often referred to as “the cure that time forgot.”
After three UBI treatments, I had a major breakthrough in my health just last week and I was restored to a level I was before the Lyme Disease. I am no longer reacting to any chemicals and I have not had any breakdowns or anxiety. I was able to minister at a live event in San Diego in ways I have not been able to do in a few years.
What is BioPhotonic Therapy?
A small amount of your own blood is drawn through an IV and run through a machine that infuses Ozone and ultraviolet light and dripped back into your body. It is painless and only takes 30 minutes.
This process is approved by the FDA and the American Cancer Society but has not been used much. There are no major side effects, and it treats over 40 diseases and is relatively low cost. It worked for me and I am grateful to God to be totally restored!
If you are interested in this therapy, you can visit this website to learn more.
I Thank God for This Miracle
My energy and brain is back! All the prayer, cleansing and restoration I experienced in Germany set me up to get a full healing once I got back home. I am still going through detoxing and treatments, but with my immune system restored it is not as devastating as before.
Thank you to those of you who donated to my healing sabbatical. Your gifts and prayers really made a difference and helped restore my life and ministry.
Grateful for all of you,
doug-sig
Doug Addison

No comments:

Post a Comment