Wednesday, October 21, 2015

WARNING!! PROPHETIC DREAM & INTERPRETATION! by Wanda Liubertas

20th October 2015

Hello Suzanne,
My name is Wanda Liubertas. I am from Australia, NSW. I am a Born Again Christian of 16years and so Love The LORD. I have reading from your Lit4ever for a number of years. I have received some Prophetic dreams as my calling is in the Prophetic Ministry. This has been my first time actually releasing a Prophetic Dream to the Body, as I am still young in this and am still learning. I actually released this Prophetic Dream first on Face Book as you will tell while reading the Dream below in a group called "PROPHETIC DREAM ENCOUNTER" and also on my TimeLine andd now would like to also release, to share on your site "Lit4ever Ministry. It has taken me a very long time to step out and release this Prophetic Dream as I have been seeking God praying for HIS timing to release and where should I release them for The Body Of Christ to receive, pray for the Body and The PROPHETS Of GOD!
Thank you Suzanne
From your sister in CHRIST JESUS,
Wanda Liubertas.



WARNING!!
PROPHETIC DREAM & INTERPRETATION!

Wanda Liubertas‎Prophetic Dream & Encounter

DREAM I received about up to 2 years ago...
In my dream I was walking into a block of units. I walked inside one unit which had only one very small room. In it there was an old woman who was laying on a single bed. A soldier dressed in his uniform attire (I believe from Russia) came in the room without any warning of entry, no knocking on the door or anything to alert his presence wanting entry! Once he entered he started talking to the old lady in his own native tongue. I called out to the soldier, being worried for the old lady and said "she doesn't understand!". The soldier them held up a 'LIST' to check it. I then called out in fear for her; "Leave her alone she is a Christian, she hasn't done anything wrong!!!"... (but I don't believe I was really there "IN" the dream as thither of them heard me or acknowledge that I was there! I do believe that I was an onlooker..looking in the dream!)... The soldier then went to the old lady, grabbed her and started cutting of her whole outer mouth!!! ..... I then woke up from the dream and felt like it was a warning for America as I intercede for them much!
*12th May 2015 (finally wrote this dream down that I had over a year ago. Almost 2 years ago!).

Wanda Liubertas
I also felt that the "LIST" is a list of people who are "CHRISTIANS"...

Wanda Liubertas‎Prophetic Dream & Encounter

I forgot to add with that dream that the old lady was dressed in a long white gown and the bed sheets were also white.
*I also felt an attack against God's Prophets, that the enemy wanted to silence them, to stop them from speaking out God's Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment