Saturday, October 17, 2015

Guard Your Minds by Glynda Linkous


Guard your minds. Guard your minds well, for the enemy comes to sow doubt and discord into your hearts through your thoughts. In this way, he can negate your great faith in Me to answer your prayers and therefore make your dreams a reality.

By sowing doubt, he will deceive many in these end times. Many shall perish when they cannot believe for their needs to be met in times coming.

A time of great need lies ahead, not only for America, but for many nations, My children, and great faith will be required to survive it.  (In my spirit, I saw a great famine, and no jobs – something had happened to all the industries, as if they could not function.)

This time of need will bring great famine to your lands and it will continue for many years. You cannot store enough food to get through I, for it is very long. Many thousands will perish in this time, but I shall care for My own that have faith – faith to believe Me for what they need to come miraculously.

In this time, the enemy will indeed gain many souls, because the love of My Body will fall away. Because I do not stop the famine, they stop believing.

Scripture must be fulfilled, My children. Thought this world and all in it pass away, not one jot or tittle of My Word shall pass away.

Guard your minds, and your faith. Rejoice in your trials, for I am preparing you by increasing your faith now for what is to come, because I love you.

Proverbs 4:23  Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

James 1:6  But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

Hosea 4:6  My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Psalm 33:19  To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.

Psalm 37:19  They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

Matthew 24:12  And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

2 Thessalonians 2:3  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Matthew 5:18  For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

James 1:2-4
2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

1 Peter 1:6-9
6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment