Saturday, October 17, 2015

Delivered from the Power of Darkness by Mary B. Dovie


“Giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.  He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins,”   Colossians 1:12-14, NKJV (emphasis added).
My child, I have delivered My people from the power of darkness — redemption through the Blood of Christ. It is finished.  Victory!  The victory of the Cross has conveyed* you into the Kingdom of the Beloved Son.
You may ask, “If I am delivered, why is the enemy having a field day in my life?”  I say, My child, that you have been delivered from the power, rule, and authority of the evil one and his kingdom of darkness, but that does not mean he won’t attack you: spirit, soul, and body.
The enemy walks around like a roaring lion; he is a deceiver.  He wants you to believe his lies instead of My Word: Truth.  You have been delivered, but you must use the weapons of warfare that I have provided for you to enforce the rule of the Kingdom of the Son (Light) and rebuff (turn back) the assaults of the darkness.
I have set a table for you to eat of the bounty of the Kingdom of Christ, even in the presence of the enemy.  The hope I have given to you is My Son dwelling in you: living in and through you.  You are to partake of the inheritance of the Kingdom of Light, yes, even in this present age of darkness.
Meditate on these scriptures and the great provisions that are available to you through the Blood of Christ.  Hide them deep in your heart.  If you do this, it will change you from inside to outside.  My lovingkindness is limitless.  My resources are endless.  Did I not say that there is no wisdom or counsel of the darkness or mere human understanding that can prevail against Me?  Therefore, if you are in Me — as the Son is in Me — then nothing can overcome you.  You are the overcomer.
It is the hour and spiritual season that My children must cling to the truth of My Word.  Rise up! You have been delivered from the power of darkness.  Don’t eat from his poisonous table of lies, deceit and corruption.  You are hidden in Christ.  Eat from My table and enjoy the fruits of My Son’s labors.
As you dine on these truths you will grow strong and be conformed to the image of the Son.  Pray from the vantage point of victory, when you intercede in prayer.  Pray as an ambassador of the Kingdom of Christ.  Shine the light of His glory into the darkness that is trying to encroach on you and yours.  Then watch it melt away in fear as His Light breaks forth into every situation.
Arise! It is the day for My overcomers to rise up.  No Fear!  Rest in Me, your Deliverer.  I release greater revelation of this deliverance so that you may be equipped to do the greater works in the days ahead.  Receive My mercy and grace to walk this out in this hour. Shalom.
“There is no [human] wisdom or understanding Or counsel [that can prevail] against the Lord,”   Proverbs 21:30, AMP.
Scriptural References:
Psalms 23:5-6; 119:11;  Proverbs 21:30;  Isaiah 60:1-2;  John 10:10; 14:12; 17:20-23; 19:30;  Romans 5:5; 8:26-27, 29-31; 10:8; 13:12;  1 Corinthians 15:50, 54-55, 57;  2 Corinthians 4:6; 5:20;  10:3-5; Ephesians 5:8, 11; 6:11-13;  Philippians 3:20-21;  Colossians 1:27;  1 Thessalonians 5:5;  1 Peter 2:9; 5:8;  1 John 1:5-6; 2:8-9; 5:4;  Revelation 2:7, 11, 17, 26; 3:5, 12, 21; 12:11; 17:14; 21:7.
*Conveyed:  to take or carry (someone or something) from one place to another; (law) to change the ownership of (property) from one person to another

Mary B. Dovie
“In God We Trust”

No comments:

Post a Comment