Monday, October 26, 2015

THE VISION OF THE SLOWLY CLOSING DOOR by Glenn Jackson



VISION:
  

        I saw a door and it was slowly closing [and it was almost closed].

The Lord Jesus spoke to me and said:
        The door is representative of the "spiritual portal" through which one enters into the "fullness" of their true Kingdom-position and destiny in this hour. The fact that it was "almost closed" is representative of the extreme lateness of the hour - as the Father's plan is about to unfold at a greatly accelerated rate in the midst of all those who are truly seeking first the Kingdom. There are some of those I have called to "forerun" who, presently, have their backs to their door through a holding to the things below. Truly I say to you, the "curtain" is about to close on ALL that is apart from Me in this hour [John 15:5].

The Father then spoke to me and said:
        Behold, the "fullness of time" has come, and it is certain that pin-point accuracy in all things is required where the "forerunners" are concerned. Let all those who truly desire My Will and perfect purpose "above all else" enter into [and abide in] the secret place of My Presence [the "inner chamber"] on a continual basis in these days - for it is in that place alone that I will "reveal" to their heart any necessary instruction [Wisdom] or course correction. The hour is late, and it is indeed time for a Glorious Church to appear on the scene to impact the world in a way that it has never been impacted before - to My greatest Glory!

        ...." A man of understanding sets skillful and godly Wisdom before his face, but the eyes of a [self-confident] fool are on the ends of the earth"....  Proverbs 17:24 The Amplified Translation

        ...."But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son"....  Galatians 4:4 NASB

        ...."HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand]. I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust! For [then] He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. [Then] He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings shall you trust and find refuge; His truth and His faithfulness are a shield and a buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror of the night, nor of the arrow [the evil plots and slanders of the wicked] that flies by day, Nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction and sudden death that surprise and lay waste at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you. Only a spectator shall you be [yourself inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High] as you witness the reward of the wicked. Because you have made the Lord your refuge, and the Most High your dwelling place, [Ps. 91:1, 14.] There shall no evil befall you, nor any plague or calamity come near your tent. For He will give His angels [especial] charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways [of obedience and service]. They shall bear you up on their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone. [Luke 4:10, 11; Heb. 1:14.] You shall tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the serpent shall you trample underfoot. [Luke 10:19.] Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness--trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never]. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation".... Psalm 91:1-16 The Amplified Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment