Thursday, October 22, 2015

No good thing will be withheld! by Deborah Waldron Fry


Rise up, Beloved, from your seat of despair. NO GOOD THING
have I withheld from you, My Dear Child. It is acceptable
and reasonable in My Kingdom to expect ALL SUFFICIENCY in
ALL THINGS.
The enemy whispers in your ear that you are not “worthy” to
receive all that I have for you. But I say unto you that
you were purchased with a great price.
I did not withhold My Beloved Son from you and therefore
surely I will give you ALL THINGS freely with Him. This is
a free gift from Me to you.
Healing is yours now.
Prosperity is yours now.
Peace of mind is yours now.
Freedom is yours now.
My Spirit is yours now.
Your desires now reflect Mine. You have ALL my Love, Dear
One, forever and ever. You are IN Me and I in you. ALL
things are possible with your God if you can believe.
I give you Grace and Glory. Therefore, FEAR NOT, for it is
your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom. ALL
means ALL, My Bride.
I AM not a man that I would lie. You are My Beloved and I
AM yours. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever you
desire, when you pray, believe that you receive them, and
you shall have them.
** “SAVED” :- comes from the Greek word SOZO (pronounced
sode-zoe). It surely includes the classic meaning of being
saved from our sins. But also:
Rescued … delivered … kept safe … preserved … healed …
prospered..and similar words speaking of being made well in
a full sense.
“Therefore JESUS is able to save COMPLETELY those who come
to God through Him, because He always lives to intercede
for them,”   Hebrews 7:25.
KJV: “…save you to the UTTERMOST…”
** This great salvation will SOZO you completely, to the
uttermost, now and forever!
Any need you have can be touched, “saved”, SOZO’d, by this
“great salvation.”
“He that spared not His own Son, but delivered him up for
us all, how shall He not with Him also FREELY GIVE US ALL
THINGS?”   Romans 8:32.
“And Jesus looking upon them said, With men it is
impossible, but not with God: for with God ALL THINGS are
possible,”   Mark 10:27.
“Therefore I say unto you, What things soever you desire,
when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall
have them,”   Mark 11:24.
“Behold, I am the LORD, the God of ALL flesh: is there any
thing too hard for Me? Jeremiah 32:27.
“For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD gives grace
and glory; NO GOOD THING does He withhold from those who
walk uprightly,” (Born again)   Psalm 84:11.
“Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient
times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel
shall stand, and I will do ALL MY PLEASURE,”   Isaiah
46:10.
“Fear not, little flock, for it is your Father’s GOOD
PLEASURE to GIVE YOU THE KINGDOM,”   Luke 12:32.
“And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that
always having ALL SUFFICIENCY in ALL THINGS, you may have
an abundance for every good work,”   2 Corinthians 9:8.

~Deborah Waldron Fry 

No comments:

Post a Comment