Saturday, October 31, 2015

Prophetic Word by Debra Lowe



As I have spoken to you often, I say again, stand, and be strong for this battle is the Lord's. You are in the midst of a war that has been sent by the enemy to carry the mist of weariness. He scatters the lies against your Father "that he does not care about what you are going through for if he did he would"... Do not be deceived by his ancient tactics, only speak My Word. Shut the mouth of these lies with My truth. You do not need to practice what to say to him, for I have prepared you for this very thing, by giving you My Word which is the only weapon that will silence him.

My Word rises up within your spirit, hear Me speak. For he shoots propaganda using the ageless deception of comparison, causing you to look around you and compare your life to others around, but I have said to you, to keep your eyes looking straight ahead, not looking to the left or right. Your arsenal is full with what will defeat him, do not succumb to this weariness, open your mouth and declare, and you will experience a lifting up of the hands that hang low, and the head that is bowed because of the longevity of this season.

Remember that I Am a warrior too, and I Am your leader and I have never let you down. I know all of the enemy's' plans and all of his ways to try and defeat you. I know the way to victory for you through all of the battles, and I speak those secrets to you in advance so that you are not taking down by his old familiar ways, I know them all. I also reveal them to My children. So, in this battle all you need to do is open your mouth and declare My promises to you, the ones that I have magnified over and over again to you.

Do not fight in your soul, it produces the weariness that the enemy desires. Use the weapons that I have fully equipped you with, weapons like praise, worship, and My Word. Do not repeat or rehearse his weary lies among yourselves. Stand and see the salvation of your God, and you will see the great things that I will do!

"Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you." (2 Chron. 20:17)
"(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; (2 Corin. 10:4)
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." (Is. 40:31)

No comments:

Post a Comment