Friday, October 16, 2015

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS


You, My people, are My great experiment.  I have given you the ability to choose for yourselves whether or not you will love Me and serve Me.  And, your choices will bear fruit one way or another.  You can say with your mouth that you will do all that I ask, but the proof will be in whether or not you are actually obedient.  Your words can be a lie, but your actions tell the truth, says the Lord.  Matthew 21:28  "But what do you think? A man had two sons, and he came to the first and said, ‘Son, go, work today in my vineyard.’  He answered and said, ‘I will not,’ but afterward he regretted it and went. Then he came to the second and said likewise. And he answered and said, ‘I go, sir,’ but he did not go. Which of the two did the will of his father?" They said to Him, "The first."

No comments:

Post a Comment