Sunday, October 25, 2015

I AM your Comforter by Deborah Waldron Fry


I AM your Comforter, Beloved.  Seek no comfort from the world, for they have none to give you.  I will comfort you in the valleys of despair, and turn your wilderness into Eden.
I AM bringing you out of the desert and into My Garden of delights.  Joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving and the Voice of melody.  I have redeemed you from the hand of your foe.
Be not afraid, My Warrior Bride.  No enemy can trespass here.  My salvation is forever.  I have paid your ransom in full and you are Mine.  I have come into My garden, My sister, My Bride.  The Sweet Winds of the Spirit are blowing upon you.
Come, My Love, eat and drink and imbibe deeply of My Living Water.  Drink your fill of My Love.  Drink your fill of the abundance of my House.  Drink of the River of My delights. In Me is the Fountain of Life that shall never run dry and everlasting joy shall be upon your head.
“Let the redeemed of the LORD say so — those He redeemed from the hand of the foe,”   Psalm 107:2.
“No lion will be there, Nor will any vicious beast go up on it; These will not be found there.  But the redeemed will walk there, And the ransomed of the LORD will return and come with joyful shouting … With everlasting joy upon their heads.  They will find gladness and joy, and sorrow and sighing will flee away,”   Isaiah 35:9-10.
“My Beloved has gone down to His garden, to the beds of spices, to browse in the gardens and to gather lilies,”   Song of Solomon 6:2.
“Awake, O north wind, And come, wind of the south; Make my garden breathe out fragrance, Let its spices be wafted abroad.  May my Beloved come into HIS GARDEN and eat its choice fruits!  I have come into My garden, My sister, My bride; I have gathered My myrrh along with My balsam.  I have eaten My honeycomb and My honey; I have drunk My wine and My milk.  Eat, friends; Drink and imbibe deeply, O lovers,”   Song of Solomon 4:16-17.
“Eat, friends, and drink; drink your fill of Love,”   Song of Solomon 5:1.
“Now thanks be unto God, which always causes us to triumph in Christ, and makes manifest the sweet aroma of His knowledge by us in every place.  For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish,”   2 Corinthians 2:14-15.
“How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God!  And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings.  They drink their fill of the abundance of Your house; And You give them to drink of the river of Your delights.  For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light,”   Psalm 36:7-9.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment