Wednesday, June 24, 2015

A Golden Covenant Ring Made Of Living Stones by Doug Patterson



I am calling My people to assemble together for a Divine Purpose. Many of you are looking for the fulfillment of your vision. The whole picture will come together but it will be like a puzzle. Each piece of the puzzle is going to be gathered and put into a box. These pieces are like fine nuggets of gold. Put them in a box but don't try to create the whole picture with only a few pieces of the puzzle. Gather them all together, and then ask for the help of My Holy Spirit to bring the whole picture together. You will then see the completion of that vision that I have given you.
You are to be even as fine stones, living stones, precious jewels. I will take all of the golden nuggets, all the pieces and put them in My melting pot and I will pour out a Golden Covenant Ring. For you are My living stones, My diamonds, My rubies, My sapphires and I place you within the setting of this golden band. For I am creating a Covenant Ring for My Son and it shall declare that He is in relationship with His Bride.

Allow Me to keep leading, directing, and guiding you to go forward in the things that I have decreed will come to pass. Discouragement will wash away in a moment and new fire will spring forth. Many of these past visions will come into a new light as you see them as an important part of this puzzle. You will arise and go forward in freedom and liberty. Receive everything that I am giving out, for you are My delight.

The Gold is created by the faith and the commitment in the heart of My people, as they have heard the promises of God. They have trusted and moved out in faith, action and sacrifice to fulfill their call and destiny. They have achieved nuggets of gold that are precious to them. These are the things that God has promised and that they have held tightly to. They have also held them loosely knowing that they belong to the Lord.

I have assembled and gathered all of these people together and then asked them to place all the gold in this Melting Pot. It is the FIRE and the GLORY of GOD, the LION OF JUDAH and the RUSHING RIVER It is all of these things together melting and merging the ministries, the gifts and the callings of all the different people across the nations.

This golden ring that has been formed is purified and cleansed with the intense heat. All the dross and the hay, wood and stubble has been burned out of it. It is pure, transparent gold. In humility all of the people have stood back and said, "Lord it's so beautiful." I have reached down, picked them up, and created a pattern of excellence with these jewels and diamonds as I have positioned them in the setting of the golden ring.

Having it tucked away and cared for by the Holy Spirit; I put the ring on a scarlet pillow adjacent to the Throne. The Spirit is waiting for the time and the season when I will speak and say, "Take this ring and present it to My Son for the Marriage is about to happen." The Holy Spirit accompanied by ministering angels blowing brass and golden trumpets will set a procession in place. They will march towards Jesus holding up this scarlet pillow with this glistening ring, the diamonds and jewels of His people placed into the setting. It is shining with the brilliance of the light of God. Jesus will then slip the ring upon his own finger and stand to his feet declaring, "It is time to get My bride."

Isaiah 61: 10b
...as a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments and as a bride adorms herself with jewels.

1 Peter 2:5
You also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood,
to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment