Sunday, June 28, 2015

People of God – Don't Lose Hope! "This is Your Finest Hour," Says the Lord by Lana Vawser

Brisbane, Australia
"Darkest Before Dawn"
As someone who has a great love and heart for the United States of America, I was grieved along with fellow Believers at the decision from the Supreme Court "redefining" marriage.
I felt the discouragement and sadness of many in the USA, the questions, the feeling of "not understanding", the confusion and the feeling of not having their "voices" heard. Many disheartened that they are now faced with an outcome they either did not agree with or believed for.
As I pondered this before the Lord suddenly, the words flooded my heart: "It is always darkest before the dawn. Darkest before the moment of greater victory."

I was left with the sense for many that are feeling this "outcome" as great darkness, that there is still hope for the USA and to encourage the people of God in the United States. Even though for them it may seem like "defeat" in many ways, God is not finished with the USA. The words flooded my heart again that the Lord gave me months ago, "There is still gold in the USA."

Even in the midst of a nation that has taken a stand against Biblical principles and away from the God-ordained and created definition of marriage, He is the One who defines marriage, not a court system. Certainly there are spiritual laws, we reap what we sow, but I felt the heart of God for this people to NOT GIVE UP HOPE.

Do NOT give up hope, even when you feel like you are at the end of your rope. Even when you are faced with a situation such as this that is disheartening and discouraging can I encourage you to continue to contend for the USA. Continue to call her forth into her destiny. Despite the "mess" that is before your eyes, continue to call out the GOLD in the USA. There is still GOLD in the USA and the Lord has a great destiny for the USA.

"I Have a Greater Victory Planned!"
I felt the Lord saying: "Many have perceived this as the enemy having victory, but I have GREATER victory planned!!!"

I then saw myself standing above what looked like a HUGE map of the United States of America, and there was mess everywhere. It looked like things were being turned upside down; it seemed like there was CHAOS everywhere. The people of God were looking at the chaos going on around them, and were giving up hope. Committing the USA to doom. Do not align yourself with the darkness. Do not align your words with darkness.

Suddenly, I saw the fire of God begin to burn pathways through the nation for His people to walk through. As they began to walk upon these paths, angelic hosts on either side of these paths began to sing LOUDLY: "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, HEAR THE VICTORY! HERE IS THE VICTORY. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, HEAR THE VICTORY! HERE IS THE VICTORY."

"Church of America, This is Your Finest Hour!"

Suddenly words BOOMED through every part of my being:
"I am raising up an army in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, that will not be swayed by what they see and will not give up. In the midst of areas of darkness in the nation, I am raising up My Church. This is THE GREATEST HOUR for My people in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. IN AMONGST the darkness, I am positioning My people as they stay close to Me, to SHINE like never before.

"As more darkness has seemingly begun to fall upon the nation, My Church is about to rise and shine (Isaiah 60) like NEVER BEFORE and SHOW the nation of the United States what VICTORY LOOKS LIKE. An army not moved by victory in the 'NATURAL' but moving from a place of ASSURED CONTINUAL VICTORY by standing STRONG in Me.

"Church of America, this is your FINEST HOUR!!!! It's time to ARISE. Some of the greatest demonstrations of My power and My love are going to be seen in this day. DO NOT give up hope. For in the darkness, you will find your FINEST HOUR. It is always darkest before the dawn. The dawn of the sons and daughters of glory arising to show the nation what TRUE VICTORY looks like."

People of the United States, I call you friends and I love your nation. I stand with you. I contend with you. I believe with you. Despite what your eyes see, do NOT give up hope. For this is the finest hour for the Church of the United States of America. You are going to shine brighter than you have ever shone as you stay close to Him. Call out the gold in the United States. She STILL has a destiny. There is still gold WITHIN HER. Show the nation what TRUE VICTORY looks like by walking in your God-given authority and destiny. The darkness many of you are seeing is a great opportunity to shine His light and glory in ways you have never before.

It really is time to arise!
Standing with you!

Lana Vawser
Email: lanavawser@gmail.com
Website: lanavawser.com
facebook.com/pages/Lana-Vawser/212479638795197

No comments:

Post a Comment