Saturday, June 27, 2015

Grieve Not by Glynda Linkous


I was praying about the Supreme Court’s decision to legalize gay marriage for the U.S. yesterday. My spirit has been so grieved since I heard the decision, and a feeling of dread of what is surely coming has been with me.

Grieve not for this wicked nation, My child, for her end is sure now. I will walk with My own as destruction falls, and show them great mercy.

I desire My children to be watching and praying, and be in My Word. Draw strength from My Word for what is coming, but do not live in dread, My children, for My Word is true, and scripture must be fulfilled.

What lies ahead for you is beautiful and glorious, as I receive you unto Myself.

Rejoice!

Your King is coming and heaven is your home! Rejoice in the salvation of your soul!

Neh. 8:10  Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.


Ps. 23:4  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

No comments:

Post a Comment