Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Kim Clement - June 10th, 2015 - From The Den

www.kimclement.com

I was very touched as I heard the voice of God clearly come to me and show me something regarding an almond tree, as Jeremiah saw. But this happened in a few moments as I was reaching out to Him for New York because God has directed me to New York. And I do not think more highly of myself than I ought, but I do not think less of myself than I ought, either. I say that because unto each man has been given a measure of rule, an authority to minister, to rule, and I don't take that lightly. It has not just been given to me but it has been earned and I'll explain that to you in a few minutes, because where the Holy Spirit leads you, He expects you to walk there and to rule on your lofty mountains or your lofty hills.
And so when He spoke to me about New York, He brought to my remembrance that in 1996 I prophesied that there would be terror attacks in New York - planes would fly over, terrorist acts would take place. And from that point as I stood in Dearborn, Michigan and I placed my feet there to pray and to be there, and I was there for a long period of time. And during that time I was surrounded of course by the population, which was mainly Islamic; one of the largest populace of Islamic people are there in Dearborn, Michigan. And it was while I was there ministering that the Lord spoke the word. And therefore I went to New York and ministered in 1998 and we began to press in. So God said, you worked in New York for many years. And you will remember that we did our first prophetic music album from New York. So I've labored there; I'm trying to tell you that. When He gives me a commission to go somewhere it is not where I have not labored, and if I do go into a region where I've not labored, I carry very little authority. So being burdened for New York and listening to so many people condemning America and trying to bring more judgment upon this nation, I was careful in seeking Him to find out what His word is for New York and then why it is connected to Israel.
The Spirit of the Lord said, I am watching over New York, I am watching over Israel. There will be great war; there will be terror attacks that will be stopped. And some, a few, will be successful. However, the reason that you saw the almond tree was because I am going to accelerate My word; I'm going to perform what I promised to the people of this nation, to My people. And I'm going to judge other nations. Every nation represented that stands against Israel, that stands against America, I will judge and it will be seen. News media will try and hide it but God said, look at the almond tree. Keep your eye on the "awake" tree because I am awake and when My prophet goes to Israel, and when My prophets go to New York as I have designated and told them to place their boots on the ground, so will I bring it to pass and I will bring the preservation and that will bring life to My people.

No comments:

Post a Comment