Thursday, June 18, 2015

The Parable of The Sand Bucket.. by Dr Theresa Phillips

 

While in prayer today I sensed the SHIFT coming ...Or I  thought.
We have all heard about it but somehow I sensed it has already begin... Or did it? 
I heard the Lords voice say.. 
I know the sorrows, the defeats, the accusers, and the battles you are facing and have been in. 

BUT be of good cheer I over came these obstacles of the world... ( Rom 12 ;12) 

I became quiet and I then simply and honestly said Lord I do Love that ... But! That has not changed anything I'm still in this battle and I FEEL NO RELEASE...

Silence engulfed the room. 
Had I offended Jesus? Had I sinned all this keeps coming at me......Why the silent treatment? 
I wanted to weep and realized I was... 

Suddenly I felt a Presence it came in subtly perhaps always there. But suddenly I felt it..
Then I looked up and saw a swirling in the air. to my left  I know the Presence was strong enough to be seen and felt.. For that I became thankful.

I was still needing HIM to help me, I WAS HURTING.... Deeply... Anyone else feel like this?

Then...
I had a vision I saw what looked like a child's hand shovel one would play with in the sand and the bucket.


Then, I heard this. 
"Put the sand in the bucket"
So I began to do so.
I could feel the warm sand. The sun had been beating down on the sand a long time. It was baked by the sun. 
While I was filling this bucket ... The Lord spoke to me again.
"Theresa" .... Yes Lord....
I know your pain.... I didn't answer.... 

" Do you see the sand?" 
"Yes  Lord I do".
"Look past the bucket" ... I did The beach was ahead of me. 
"Those grains of sand. are representing the trials the people of the world had been suffering... I'm showing you how much has been suffering all over the world..".   
I was feeling a bit small.. Waiting for the rebuke... It never came... What came was astonishing and so needed. 
The He said "Theresa"  Yes Lord....

"See you bucket"... yes Jesus I do ! 
 "Can you count the grains of sand?"
 No Jesus I cannot 
"Well my child. I can I know exactly how many grains are in the bucket."
Thank you Lord.. 
"Theresa  the bucket is in my hand ..."
"Fear Not I am With You!" 
(So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.Isa 41 10 )

I am carrying your pain to my Father and I will not let one grain of sand fall NOT ONE!
Because I care for you...And I want you to know you can trust me for I value You!

Now I was in tears of Joy, and Fear.
The legalistic side of me was about to repent ..
When he spoke  my name clearly.
"Theresa" . "yes Lord!!.... "No Fear"  "Thank  you for asking for my help" 
"I live to make intercession for you"
(Hebrews 7 25 Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them. )

One begins to whimper like a small child when comforted...I was doing just that.
The comforter had come, Holy Spirit showed me that while many are in the same battle, mine were just as important as anyone else's.
I had been loved my the Lover of my soul.
He lives....

Then He spoke again  
"Now Theresa Go strengthen your brethren Tell them I have their buckets too, they need to know this too"
This scripture flooded my heart. 
I was being sifted NOT shifted... As one was thinking. Perhaps you are too!

Luke 22 : 31 31"Simon, Simon, behold, Satan has demanded permission to sift you like wheat; 32but I have prayed for you, that your faith may not fail; and you, when once you have turned again, strengthen your brothers."…

Then I began to understand ... Is it possible many of us have not seen the victory as we hear many are saying we already have.
Could the process not be completed? 
We are being refined, and We are being prepared for what may come. Our bucket may not be full etc. 
In The meantime .... I have chosen to desire to give strength to the weary Hope to the broken and Love to the hated...
I guess  I'm singing To be Like Jesus To be Like Jesus thats all I ask Is to be like him..(Song by Sovereign Grace Music 2009)
I offer this word  from a position of Grace because it is by grace one is saved ....
He Knows Us...and he is doing something  for us ... He is interceding for us To The Father...
Fo no one can come to the Father But By Him 
( John 14 :6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.)
Thank you Jesus! Thank you! Thank you! 

Dr Theresa Phillips
Invite to your meeting 

No comments:

Post a Comment