Friday, June 26, 2015

The Best Path by Glynda Linkous


Though I have warned them time and again, My children are clinging to relationships that are not of Me. Though you feel My guidance, you remain in places I have not called you, and jobs I did not give you. This is not the best path for you.

My children, if you wish to be in My will, you must follow My leading. You must disregard your own desires and preferences, and make way for the new desires and preferences I will give you.

My guidance will protect you and provide for you in what is coming. Do not be deceived – what appears to be the best path to you may not be of Me. As perils arise, relationships will be shaken to the core. If they are not built on Me, they shall be destroyed. Anything not built on Me will be destroyed.

Proverbs 14:12  There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Matthew 7:24-27
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Proverbs 1:23  Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.


Psalm 37:4  Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment