Tuesday, June 16, 2015

DEN TO DESTINY by Doug Patterson

 

Young lions come forth. I call you to arise for you have 
been sleeping. You have gathered and assembled together in 
unity and grace. You have hunted and you have been drinking 
deep from My Living Water. You have slept in My glory 
because you have purred in My power. Now I call you forth 
from the DEN to your DESTINY. 

You have matured; you have developed. You will now be 
directed by My Spirit to go to the North and to the South, 
the East and the West. The gathering of the lions is now 
coming to a conclusion where now you will be separated by My 
Spirit. I am launching you out to the geographic territory 
that I have asked you to possess from the beginning. 

So run with the roar, for the LION OF JUDAH is blasting a 
trumpet, and many will hear and know and go forth. For you 
are now moving in My AUTHORITY and in My POWER. Your 
Apostolic Ministry is about to explode! 

Shekinah Restoration Centre 
https://www.facebook.com/shekinahrestorationcentre 

No comments:

Post a Comment