Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Your Bitter Cup Will Become A Blessing by Becky Porter


 
The Lord is showing me a vision of someone with a cup in their hand, and I see them bring the cup to their lips and take a sip of the liquid in the cup, and then they immediately spit it out because it is very bitter. I sense this person has been very faithful and obedient to God and they have walked circumspectly before Him, and they are surprised that God has given them such a bitter and difficult cup to drink. They have struggled as they have realized this is something that they have to embrace and walk out, but they love the Lord so much, their heart’s cry has been, “Not my will be done, Lord, but Your will be done.” I see a vision of them bowed over with the heavy weight on their back as they faithfully walk this difficult path, not knowing how long it will take or when this difficult assignment and journey will end and they will see His promised blessings come to fruition in their lives.
 
I hear the Lord saying: Though the path before you may appear to still be very long and arduous, know that you have already come quite far in your journey, and those “refiner’s fires” have been accomplishing their purposes, and you are not the same person you were before this assignment began. I have been molding you and shaping you and conforming you to My image and likeness. The things you have learned on this journey could have been learned no other way, and I will use every single thing you have walked through to bring healing, deliverance, salvation and insight to many who are in dire need and who are ready to give up and “throw in the towel.”
 
I have used you as a forerunner, and as a forerunner you have had to make a path where there was none. Often, you were not sure which direction to go, for there was nothing marking the way before you – you were the one "cutting the path" and it was a very difficult and grueling task as you had to “cut down trees”, “remove boulders”, "climb up steep hills", walk through "hot scorching deserts", and make your way through "swamplands" and "sewage."
 
My beloved and precious one, I want you to know that I am WELL pleased with your obedience and all of your MANY sacrifices – they are as a very sweet and precious aroma that has come up before Me. You have given up much to walk hand in hand with Me and to serve Me, and I will bless and reward you for your faithfulness to Me – I will bring you a recompense reward that will far outweigh all of the many sacrifices and difficulties that you have had to endure. Rejoice, for your redemption draweth nigh.
 
As you see all of the beauty that I will unfold in your life, it will be well worth everything you had to walk through to receive the bountiful harvest that I am going to bring to you. Do not grow weary in well doing, but press in, press in. The mountains will melt as wax before you. Those things that have seemed like impossible barriers and barricades will come tumbling down before you - they will not be able to stand. I am going to give you strategies for cities and nations - I am going to give you a blueprint and a map to follow. I will make your path crystal clear, (you won’t have to wonder which way to go), and you will rejoice as you see that the path I have you on leads right into My Promised Land! Those dreams that you felt you had to give up and die to are going to become a reality in your life, and you will be WELL pleased with everything that I am going to do in your life, and in the lives of your loved ones.
 
Prophetic Song the Lord brought to mind that He gave me a few years ago:
I will turn what was darkness into My marvelous light. I will turn what was darkness into My marvelous light. Yes, I will turn it, I will turn it for good. Yes, I will turn it, just like I said I would. Yes, I will turn it. Yes, I will turn it. Yes, I will turn it!
 
Isaiah 41:17-20 NLV “The suffering and those in need look for water, but there is none. Their tongue is dry with thirst. I the Lord will answer them. I the God of Israel will not leave them alone. I will open rivers on the dry mountain tops, and give water in the valleys. I will make the desert a pool of water, and the dry land wells of water. I will put in the desert the cedar, the acacia, the myrtle, and the olive tree. I will put the juniper tree in the desert, together with the box tree and the cypress. Then men will see and know and think about and understand that the hand of the Lord has done this, that the Holy One of Israel has made it happen.”
 
Isaiah 43:19 NKJV Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
 
2 Samuel 22:25 NKJV Therefore the Lord has recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to my cleanness in His eyes.
 
Psalm 97:5 Living Bible The mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth.
 
Psalm 23:4 NLT Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.
 
1 Peter 2:9 NKJV But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment