Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Urgent Plea from Jesus today about the Whitehouse for the next 31 days by Theresa Phillips





I was in prayer today when I heard the Lord say. 
Plead the blood of Jesus Do it says the Lord.
Plead The Blood over the White house of America The Nations Capitol. 
I am asking all of the church America to look to the White house and pray.
It's time to plead the blood. I will not hold back says the Lord

I have seen how much you O America have Fought to give to the world. Protected the world. Fed the world. Been the example what what I can do for a nation to the world.
  NOW I am asking you to help me fight this battle over the nations. Over America. I am asking you to help thwart attacks WITH ME.

Choices have been made that are  not Kingdom choices.  But Radical Ones. I can change that BUT I NEED YOUR HELP.
Some of you are getting called to the political arenas.  Some of you are to become  more public than you have ever been.
 Some of you are thinking why don't we demonstrate? I say YES, it's me saying use what you have to make a difference.  
BECAUSE LIVES ARE IN THE BALANCE SAYS THE LORD!

The law of decree has gone out and the shift of many positions has begun IT'S NOT GOOD says the Lord.
Remember life and death are in the tongue ( proverbs  8 ;21 ) shout "we will live! We will not die! We will be strong in the power of the Lord of Lords" Shout it out!" says The Mighty One.
 I assure you now you are not alone. 
An angelic army is being dispatched from high..
This army is called "Warrior Won"
The army is equipped with weapons of war that the earth will not see.. These weapons are dispatched from "The Kings Armory".
Warrior Won is not beholding you. Their face is ever toward ME for direction. YOU O CHURCH stand behind them as they lead he way... Shout now "Glory To God In The Highest!' You will know they are there for a surge of strength will come upon you. 

Now, I say this will all my love. 
I love you America I have not left you.. But like others I have loved, have left me...I will go after them I'm asking you to do the same. 
So I say, Go after the back slider. Go after the youth like never before. GO GET THEM THAT MY HOUSE WILL BE FILLED.  COMPEL THEM TO COME!
 Luke 14 : 23 "Then the master told his servant, 'Go out to the roads and country lanes and compel them to come in, so that my house will be full.

The one with the biggest voice will be heard JOIN IN THE VOICE!! and Plead the blood over the White house 
Her walls are breaking down I want her to stand says the Lord! 
Will you do this? Will you assist me in this battle?
I am calling you out... Now come.  Come, come plead the blood over the White house of America.
I am asking you to pray this with me. Pray this for 31 days and see a change A GREAT CHANGE who will Join? Starting July 1 - 31? 
Psalms 91 9- 16


9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
    and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
    no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
    to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
    so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
    you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he[b] loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
    I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
    I will be with him in trouble,
    I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
    and show him my salvation.”
What is my salvation you ask ? says the Lord.
Here it is ... When I walked the earth as the son of David and Son of GOD I was escaping the may plots that were assigned to me..
I was spared from so much UNTIL My Father said "It's time my son."..
I then gave up the Divine Protection  and went for you.... To the cross. My blood has touched the mercy seat and now I am asking you to remember the blood for the White house in America ..It's time to start decreeing,and  I will be with you. I want to hear you.
For where ever the blood is applied I am there as well..The Blood will never loose its Power... 

O Lord God I make an urgent  appeal to the Father.  I pray that you will help us in America stand strong and now bow to the evils set before us.
I receive the salvation of the LORD and make it my own. Divine Protection. BY THE BLOOD.
I know you will send help in times of trouble. I and I know you will give us direction. We need your Warriors Won Near us O Lord. 
I pray O Lord that you will find the people, you want and let it be me in the mix.
In Jesus name amen

Dr Theresa Phillips 

No comments:

Post a Comment