Thursday, June 25, 2015

RAISING UP A STANDARD by James Donovan


Colorado Springs, CO

6/25/15
I am raising up a standard in these days! I am moving by My Spirit throughout the world. I am calling My ambassadors and messengers of hope to come closer to Me and hear My voice, and to walk in righteousness, peace and joy.

I am calling forth My chosen ones to fulfill the destiny and plans I have for them. To be My conduits of light, dying of self, and shedding off the old garments, and weights holding them back from walking by faith and declaring My truths and promises.

So arise My servants, My chosen ones, and walk in My Holiness. Be holy as I am Holy. Draw close to me, and resist the strategies and schemes of satan. Come to Me daily in prayer, praise and worship. Hearken to My voice, be led of My Spirit. Raise up a standard and let My light shine through you dispelling all darkness. Study My word and show thy selves approved. Stand on My promises. Raise up a standard. Yes My standard of Righteousness and Holiness; Disposing and declaring war on darkness.

Let My light shine through you My ambassadors and conduits of light. Walk in My ways and truth in all you do in these days; bringing Me honor and glory. Soar like the eagles above every weight of the flesh. Raise up My standard upon planet earth. Let My glory shine through you My ambassadors of light. Walk in My love, and My mercy; full of compassion, with a tender heart. Share My light and expose darkness, and be fruitful. Stand on My promises. Declare My truths and you shall see much fruit, for you labor not in vain. My desire is none shall perish and that all shall know Me as Lord!

So Arise! Yes arise, and set up a standard, bringing Me glory and praise in all you do and say. For I am calling you to raise up a standard and raise your hands to heaven. Allow Me to use you; to touch lives for My glory and praise!

I am moving throughout the nations from sea to sea; through My servants who will set up a standard, and die to self and walk after Me; walking in the abundance of My love; letting My light shine and bringing newness of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment