Tuesday, June 23, 2015

It Is Time! by Becky Porter


I hear the Lord saying:  There is a stirring in the hearts of My people – they are calling out for freedom and deliverance – they are calling out for victory and breakthrough, and they are calling out for justice.  Many of them have been waiting for a VERY long time to see their promises fulfilled and for breakthrough to come, and in the midst of this process they have grown extremely weary and hopeless, and many have all but given up hope. 
I am going to breathe new life and fresh breath back into them, and I am going to revive them and establish them in Me in a new way, and at new levels!  I will take them many times higher in Me than they were before they encountered all of the trials and tribulations they have experienced.  They will run the race I have set before them with renewed passion and strength, and they will do great exploits in My name! 
It is time for each one of you to fulfill the call and destiny I have for you.  It is Time.  It is time to forgive and to let go of old transgressions that have been done against you.  It is time to stop nursing old wounds and to let the offenses go – all of these things act as an open door and an inroad for the enemy to have legal right to buffet and harass you and make your life miserable!  It is time to get up out of your place of depression, hopelessness and despair, and it is time for you to get back into the race.  The enemy has kept you in a state of analysis and paralysis – a place where you keep looking back to better days and easier times – a place where you keep thinking that the best days are behind you and you have nothing to look forward to – feeling that you must have somehow failed or fallen short of all that I have called you to because this is not the life you were looking for, or believing for, not by a long shot!  You have been afraid to get your hopes up because you have been disappointed so many times, and thus you have tried to bury your hopes, your dreams, your passions, and your disappointments, and you have pulled back from life to a certain degree, and you are just kind of “going through the motions” of life – simply doing what is expected of you in a somewhat robotic fashion.  But I have SO MUCH MORE in store for you if you will only trust Me, obey Me, and follow Me!
ARISE mighty warriors, from the place of prostration you have been in.  You have not failed Me, no, far from it - you have just simply stopped trying, and you have put your life on PAUSE.  If you cooperate with Me and obey Me, I will restart your engines and I will propel you forward into your destiny at breakneck speeds that will stun and amaze you!  The rewards I will pour into your life will far outweigh all of the difficult trials that you have gone through and all of the disappointments you have experienced, and you will be well pleased with the end result, for I am going to pull you into a place of victory and overflow. 
There is an arena you have never stepped into before.  It is My arena of fruitfulness, abundance and prosperity.  It is My Promised Land, a place of long awaited promises and a fulfillment of destiny.
Won’t you arise My beloved and take My hand so that the two of us can enter My Promised Land?  I’ve been preparing it for you and intricately fashioning it just for YOU, for a very long time now, and I can hardly wait to show it to you!  You are going to love it – it will truly be your heart’s dreams and desires come true, and it will go far beyond your wildest dreams and expectations - you truly cannot fathom all that I am going to do for you! 
Trust Me to see you ALL THE WAY THROUGH your current situation and circumstances to the other side where victory awaits you!
Jeremiah 29:11 NIV
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 MSG
May God himself, the God who makes everything holy and whole, make you holy and whole, put you together - spirit, soul, and body - and keep you fit for the coming of our Master, Jesus Christ. The One who called you is completely dependable. If he said it, he’ll do it!
Hebrews 6:13-15 NASB
For when God made the promise to Abraham, since He could swear by no one greater, He swore by Himself, saying, “I will surely bless you and I will surely multiply you.”  And so, having patiently waited, he (Abraham) obtained the promise.
Becky Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment