Thursday, June 25, 2015

Noah, Set-Apart and Sealed by Christine Beadsworth


Hello precious saints!

I feel as if it is years since I last contacted you. Time certainly seems to have been speeded up and days pass so quickly. It is so important to prioritize so that we do the important and not only the urgent . I have finally managed to produce another podcast, continuing on what I was sharing about the shoes of the gospel of peace. This episode is called 'Noah, Set-Apart and Sealed' and can be found at this link: http://thebackburner.podomatic.com/entry/2015-06-24T21_43_24-07_00

For those who are waiting for written versions of these messages, I am in the process of getting this done and will send them out as soon as they are complete.
My prayer is that I may break the bread of His Word with you in this season we are entering and help to equip you with the understanding necessary to live a life filled with His glory and light.
Christine
freshoil@polka.co.za
 
Copyright © 2015 FRESH OIL RELEASES, All rights reserved.
.

Our mailing address is:
FRESH OIL RELEASES
41 THARINA ROAD
Cape Town, Wc 7130
South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment