Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Will You Deny Him? by Mary B. Dovie

 


“But Peter stood at the door outside. Then the other disciple, who was known to the high priest, went out and spoke to her who kept the door, and brought Peter in. Then the servant girl who kept the door said to Peter, “You are not also one of this Man’s disciples, are you?” He said, “I am not,”   John 18:16-17, NKJV, emphasis added. 

My child, many claim to know Me, but when the times of testing come, they will deny Me just like Peter did. Their courage will fail them because they did not remain vigilant in the night watches when I called them to pray. I will release godly sorrow upon them and many will repent and be restored. But the enemy will move among those who deny Me and will convince them they have committed the unpardonable sin. Sadly, they will succumb to these lies and not even call on Me. 

However, those who are restored will bear their scars with great humility and will never turn away from Me again. Therefore, those who remained true to Me from the beginning must walk in My compassion and forgiveness for the restored ones. The work is too great for My Holy Remnant; all hands are needed to work the fields. In fact, these I will restore have a large part to accomplish in this harvest work. They will be focused on My greatness, mercy, and grace as their testimony draws in the multitudes. 

As the call goes out, the souls of men will begin to vibrate and shake. Their knees will grow weak and their lives will become undone with the realization of their lost and desperate spiritual condition. I see the fields of the hearts of men ripening even now as the darkness rolls in. 

The Holy Remnant will stand even as the evil one and his minions, who use the culture as a weapon, launch brutal attacks on them. In their standing and the demonstration of My Presence and Power, they will step into actively revealing My Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven. 

These glory days will happen even as the darkness deepens. But the children of the Kingdom will arise and shine drawing in the backsliders and deniers first. Then as the company grows with increased numbers, the worldly ones will come into the Kingdom in vast numbers. I will have My harvest, be assured of this. 

Receive My mercy and grace to remain in me during the times of testing. All is well. I am on the Throne. Shalom. 

“For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved,”   Romans 10:13, NKJV. 

Scriptural References: 

Psalms 63:6; 119:148; Proverbs 15:33; 22:4; Isaiah 29:13; 60:1-5; 62:6; 
Zephaniah 2:3; Matthew 6:10; 14:25; 26:40-44; Mark 6:48; Luke 2:8; 17:20-21; John 4:35; 13:34-35, 36-38; 16:7-11; 18:15-18, 25-26; 21:15-19 
Colossians 3:12-13; Romans 9:14-16; 10:13; 11:5; Ephesians 2:1-13; 6:10-18; 2 Corinthians 7:9-10; Hebrews 4:14-15; James 5:10-11. 



~ Mary B. Dovie 
“In God We Trust” 

No comments:

Post a Comment