Friday, June 26, 2015

Prophetic Word by Debra Lowe



I have been looking through My garden and I see great and mighty wheat, awesome and strong sheaves, and I say to you this morning, hold your head up high for I Am not finished with you yet. I Am doing a mighty, mighty work on the inside and I Am separating, and I Am refining you so that you might be bolder, so that you might be stronger, so that you might be food and provision for the famine ahead, so that men and women might come to you, and receive food from Me, you will be a sustainer for many. They will see Me and they will know God, for My light in you will draw the hungry and thirsty. I will be mighty in the midst of you. I will be strong in the midst of you for you are My wheat, and My sheaves, you are My fruit. I have placed a special anointing on you, one that you have never known before, because you will not be moved to the right nor to the left. I say you will stand strong and your roots will go down deeper and deeper still. You
will keep flowing and growing until a mighty rushing force will come forth from you, something supernatural you have been asking me for, something supernatural you have been crying out for.

For I Am your Father and I keep every promise to you, and I watch over My Word to do it in your life, you just wait and see. I Am faithful to My Word to do it just for you because you have kept my promises irregardless of what you are going through. I will remain faithful to you, faithful as I promised in My Word, if you look and see you will understand, I Am always faithful, I Am always good, and I Am always kind. I Am watching over My Word for you right now and I will do it, yes, I will. All I need for you to do is trust Me, all I need for you to do is depend upon Me and you will see a supernatural Father like you have never known before. I will be bread for you and I will sustain you in ways that I have reserved for all who fear Me.

"And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to the time of His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you." (Phil. 1:6)
"Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it." (1 Thess. 5:24)
"The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant." (Ps. 25:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment