Monday, June 29, 2015

TREASURES ARE BEING UNLOCKED IN YOUR LIFE by Lana Vawser

I had a vision this morning and I saw many of the people of God before the throne and they were crying out to see more of Him, to see more of His goodness. To be drawn deeper into the encounter with His heart. To see His radical kindness, goodness and love. To be completely overtaken with His love in new and fresh ways. Major ground was being taken through their hunger. Through their hearts cry to KNOW His love more than ever before. There was such a desperate cry rising up before the throne, and I saw the Lord delighting in these heart cries, it was such a sweet fragrance unto Him. Their heart cries partnered with HIS HEART CRY to lavish His love and draw them deeper into the waters of revelation of just how FOR THEM, He is. Just how much He delights in them. As the people of God cried out in desperation and hunger to know Him more, it joined with His heart desperation and SPARKS starting flying. Sparks of LIFE!!!! All the areas that were dead, dry and broken were being HIT with these SPARKS of the heart of earth meeting the heart of heaven and MIRACLES were exploding.

I saw the people of God begin to cry, tears of thankfulness, healing and restoration were flowing from their eyes. Breakthroughs happening into deep crevices of the heart that only Papa God could reach into. Breakthrough on the INSIDE was releasing breakthrough on the OUTSIDE.
Suddenly I saw myself in a mansion. It was huge. Corridors upon corridors of doors and I knew I was in my Father’s house. While I walked the corridors I could hear the heart cries of His people to know Him and His love deeper, SO LOUDLY. Suddenly before me was a BRIGHT light, so bright I could hardly see, but the warmth and love that was emanating from this light was like nothing I had felt before. I fell to my knees and began to cry out "Holy, Holy, Holy, Holy". I was then reminded of the elders who are before the throne crying out "Holy, Holy, Holy". There was a level of seeing Him in His Glory being opened up that was breaking me in such a glorious way. The Lord is inviting us into deeper encounters with His Glory that are going to leave us even more broken by His goodness and love than we ever thought possible.
As I looked up in amongst this glorious light, I saw the face of my beautiful Papa God. He smiled with the most beautiful smile of love that would leave me awed and broken for all eternity. The smile of such approval and love, such DELIGHT in me as His daughter. As I was encountering Papa God, I could hear the people of God around me and in different areas of His house, and they were all encountering Papa God at the same time.
In one accord, in one voice we all began to cry out "HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, our hearts cry is to KNOW YOU MORE, YOU GLORIOUS GOOD FATHER."
Papa God then spoke "Your hearts cries have opened up new realms."
We then all moved together as a body following Papa God as He opened a door and we entered a room where there were THOUSANDS of treasure chests. They were all closed and had a lock on the front. As we moved into this room, we all saw that each one of us had a treasure chest. Papa God stood in the middle of the room with a huge smile on His face and such excitement for what was before us. Again He spoke… "Your hearts cries have opened up new realms". Each one of us then began to hear our heart cries to see Him, to know Him more, to know His love begin to fill our ears. As we all listened to our hearts cries, SUDDENLY the treasure chests began to fly open.
The most GLORIOUS jewels and treasures were in these treasure chests. I was almost blinded from how much these treasures shone.
Papa God spoke again..
"Your hunger has unlocked realms of greater treasure in your lives".
Ephesians 1:3 began to boom in my ears:

"All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ."
A greater level of revelation was being entered into of our inheritance in Christ. WHAT IS OURS!
"The unlocking is happening from the inside out My people. Areas of the heart and soul that have been locked away because of hurts, woundings, disappointment, trauma or lack of breakthrough are being OPENED UP in the revelation of what you have in Christ. WHO you are in Christ. How I love and adore you! How I delight in you! An accelerated breaking open on the inside is happening and releasing a breaking open on the outside. Deeper healing, restoration, wholeness and freedom is happening on the inside. Greater encounters with Me and My heart that are going to put "all things right." You will see that as this happens, so will breakthrough happen on the outside. Doors, new floors, opportunities, shifts, turnarounds. I am doing two accelerated things at once in this season. Strengthening, delivering, healing and restoring My people in their identity with Me, and AS that happens, I am opening up greater favour, opportunity, increase and breakthrough. Your HUNGER is taking you where you have NEVER BEEN BEFORE."
"Your greatest days are before you My people, all grounded and flourishing in Me, and knowing My radical love and acceptance of you. I don’t just LOVE you My people, I LIKE YOU. I LIKE being with you! I ENJOY you spending time with Me. I ENJOY hearing you share your heart with Me. I DELIGHT in YOU!!! It is time for you to see AS I SEE. No more disappointed but perfected by LOVE."

"The most lovesick possessed completely by love people are arising now. Completely overtaken by My love as a GOOD Father for them, completely overtaken by their love for ME and completely overtaken by their LOVE for one another."
YOU are defined by LOVE!!!!!!
"It’s time for a LOVE revolution. LOVE TRULY DOES AND IS ABOUT TO CHANGE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment