Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Kim Clement - June 19th, 2015 - Long Island, NY

www.kimclement.com

I've watched over this New York and I've heard the sound in New Jersey; I've heard the sound in the Bronx. I've heard the sound in Long Island, says the Spirit of God, and of those who are desperate. And there are a community of people, communities of people, that are afraid of ISIS, that are afraid that the Lord would withdraw His hand at such a crucial time as this. But I am gathering the people together, I'm gathering the Jewish people together and I am gathering Christian people together. For this shall be a two-edged sword in New York. It shall be a very unusual thing that shall take place. And as a result of the unity of many Messianic Jews and many Christians, there shall be a light that shall shine from New Jersey through New York through all the boroughs, says the Lord. And this light shall draw Me here and I shall choose someone that shall lead this nation to cry out, "righteousness for the Jews, righteousness for the land of Israel, righteousness for New York, righteousness for America!" Oh, but righteousness for His people! And God says, My church shall arise and they shall stand hand in hand with Israel and because of that it shall be pleasing to Me. For New York shall shock the people in this next political race. New York shall shock the people and the east coast shall have a shaking and a reverberation that shall cause demonic powers to come down. Therefore, I say to you, praise Me for I shall hear your praise and I will hear your prayers and I will raise up a voice from this region, says the Lord of Hosts!
There shall be a leader of ISIS that shall have a Saul of Tarsus, incredible - listen to me - have a conversion like Saul of Tarsus. The hatred in this leader shall cause him to fall to his knees for it is consuming him. Do not laugh and do not say that this is impossible! For God said they said it was impossible with Saul of Tarsus. Watch Me work from inside and watch Me do something and as I bring him out, there shall be a massive evangelist raised up that shall speak the word of Yeshua, that shall cry out from the corners and show them where they planned to attack, show the plans internally. God says I am not finished with you yet! I have only just begun, says the Lord, for it is begun and you will see it with your eyes, says the Lord of Hosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment