Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Kim Clement - June 13th, 2015 - From The Den

www.kimclement.com

Do you hear the sound of My trumpet? says the Lord to His people. Do you hear the sound of My voice as once again they come closer to My land, to My nation? And would they say, "We will capture Jerusalem?" Would they say in their hearts, even Putin, "Shall I capture Jerusalem?" What does he have to do with it? And yet there is a desire that they know nothing of, for when they do that, they touch My sacred land. Therefore, shall I laugh at them? Jerusalem shall never be taken out of the hands of My people, says the Lord. Therefore, bless Israel today. Bless My people, says the Lord.
There is one thing that is brewing in the hearts of leaders of nations for what they think is concrete, something that they think is necessary, and it is an offense to Me, the Lord says. War - they are craving war. Putin, I've warned you. But when you stand to support the destruction of My land that I have preserved for My Son, you have raised your hand not against a man but against El-Elyon, the possessor of heaven and earth, the possessor of mankind, the creator of the ends of the earth, the eternal God, El-Shaddai. Therefore watch as the prayers of My people come forth as an incense, again I shall cause the same thing that happened to the nations that came against Jehoshaphat to come against them. They shall destroy each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment