Monday, June 22, 2015

The Year Ahead by Glynda Linkous



The year ahead shall be fraught with perils, My children. I am shaking those things that can be shaken in order to show those that believe Me not their great need of a savior. They will not turn their hearts to Me until they see they can no longer save themselves.

My children who walk with me know they need not fear. Every earthly kingdom will I shake. Every union and alliance not built on Me, will I also shake.

It is imperative that My people are clinging to and relying on Me and My Word alone. If you have placed your faith in anything other than Me, I shall expose it to you as I shake you loose from it.

Times coming will require your absolute, undivided loyalty to Me only. Any allegiance to the Evil One will be your destruction in that time.

I am coming back for a bride without spot or blemish!

Isaiah 2:18-19
18 And the idols he shall utterly abolish.
19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.
Ezekiel 38:19-20
19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground. 
Isaiah 41:13  For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Ephesians 5:27  That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

1 comment:

  1. Matthew 5:19
    Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

    Matthew 15:9But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

    Matthew 19:17And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

    Matthew 22:40On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

    Mark 7:7Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

    Mark 10:19Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.

    Mark 12:29And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

    Luke 1:6And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandmentsand ordinances of the Lord blameless.

    Luke 18:20Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

    John 14:15If ye love me, keep my commandments.

    John 14:21He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

    John 15:10If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

    Acts 1:2Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen:

    1 Corinthians 7:19Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

    1 Corinthians 14:37If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

    Ephesians 2:15Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandmentscontained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

    Colossians 2:22Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

    Colossians 4:10Aristarchus my fellowprisoner saluteth you, and Marcus, sister's son to Barnabas, (touching whom ye received commandments: if he come unto you, receive him;)

    1 Thessalonians 4:2For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.

    Titus 1:14Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

    1 John 2:3And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

    1 John 2:4He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

    1 John 3:22And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

    1 John 3:24And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

    1 John 5:2By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

    1 John 5:3For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

    2 John 1:6And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

    Revelation 12:17And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

    Revelation 14:12Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandmentsof God, and the faith of Jesus.

    Revelation 22:14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

    ReplyDelete