Thursday, June 18, 2015

His promises are surrounding and encircling you by Amanda Leonard


The beginning of this year, we were at the Outer Banks at a gathering with a bunch of people to worship and up lift our King. My daughter, who is 6, was in the shower one morning and went into a trance like state. It took me a few minutes to realize what was going on with her. In this encounter, she heard angels singing and saw a rainbow that completely encircled her.


Then about a month ago, I was pulling out of my road onto the main road to go to work. I turned to look both ways and I couldn't believe my eyes. To my right, the entire sky was filled with these circles of rainbows all over the sky. It was so REAL, I almost turned around to take a picture because it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Well, it took me about 2 days to realize that what I was seeing was from the Spirit. I couldn't quit thinking about this magnificent image that I had seen. The things of the Spirit are more real than what we in the natural can put our hands on, hear with our ears, or see with our natural eyes.

This morning, the Lord wanted me to share that His promises are surrounding and encircling you. Those prayers that you have prayed, have been heard around the throne of your Father and they WILL manifest!!! You have approached His throne of mercy and grace, and maybe not even realized it. Don't lose hope, turn your gaze to Him and know that His promises endure forever more!

I heard almost audibly this morning, the Spirit of the Lord say to me....."I'm healing My children, emotionally, spiritually, mentally, and physically NOW! For it is TIME for My promises for you to come full circle!"

Revelation 4:3 And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and ruby. A rainbow that shone like an emerald encircled the throne.

Amanda Leonard
Time In His Presence Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment