Sunday, June 21, 2015

A TIME OF CHANGE, FREEDOM, AND NEW BEGINNINGS by Linda Marshall



As I waited on the Lord, I heard Him say, " I am uncovering and uprooting the hidden darkness. My light is piercing the darkness, even now." 


I saw in a mind's eye a vision of many spider webs which suddenly seemed to be blown away and then a large black net being cut in many pieces. I sensed that the Lord was removing webs that the enemy had used to entangle God's people and cutting the nets that had caught many "unaware." 

The Lord said, " As prayer of repentance and intercession continue to go forth and as joy becomes My people's strength, I am bringing Great Release. Captivity is Turning. I am restoring the years, even generations where iniquitous patterns have had hold of whole generational lines."

I then saw many chains being broken, and even an iron ball with a chain attached , suddenly snap. The Lord says, " I am declaring FREEDOM TO CAPTIVES. There is going to be Heavy Duty Recovery. And you are now going to see it come swiftly, as there is another shift taking place, which will strategically align My End-Time Army for the days ahead. Unity and true fellowship of this remnant people, is coming forth." 

In a dream several nights ago, at the end, I saw two very vivid scenes. In the first, I saw what looked like 3 framed pictures, side by side, which were the color of an ashy looking blue-gray and appeared as the faces of a partially shrouded woman, with only the faces exposed. One appeared to be more like 3 dimensional and the other two appeared "flat." Then the scene changed, and I saw a tall woman dressed in a bright yellow business suit with black heeled shoes, and noticeably long red finger nails, walking very confidently across a stage. The dream suddenly ended, as I woke up. 

I said to the Lord, "What does this mean?" He said to me, "What did you observe? " I responded, " The first scene looked like someone prepared for burial, and the color looked like someone who had turned blue and was about to die." He said, "You are correct." 

I was puzzled about the woman in the yellow business suit. The Lord said, "What did you notice?" I responded, "The yellow suit really stood out and the red finger nails seemed fake. Then the Lord said, "Exactly: Pride and Deception. The spirit of religion is now going to be dealt a "crowning blow." 

" This is a time of strategic prayer: An hour of great change, re alignment, transition, and New Beginnings. As the summer commences, you can expect to see many of these things begin to manifest even in the mist of darkness. For I am preparing My Church to Align for battle and the days ahead," says the Lord. 
Job 12:22 " He uncovers deep things out of darkness and brings the shadow of death to light."

Revelation 3:1-3, 14-22 " And the angel of the church of Sardis write, ' These things says He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars: I know your works, that you have a name of being alive, but you are dead. Be watchful and strengthen the things that remain, that are ready to die, for I have not found your works perfect before God. Remember therefore, how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know..." And the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, 'These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: I know your works, that you are neither hot nor cold. I wish you were hot or cold, So then because you are neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. Because you say, I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing- and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked. I counsel you to buy gold from Me refined in the fire, that you may be rich and white garments that you may be clothed, (that) the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed, and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see, As many as I love , I rebuke, and chasten. Therefore, be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come into him and dine with him, and him with Me..." 

Isaiah 61; 1-3 "The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, Because the Lord has anointed Me to preach good news to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who (are ) bound... to comfort all who mourn, to console those who mourn in Zion, To give beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for a spirit of heaviness, that they would be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the Lord, that He would be glorified." 

Psalm 68: 9-11,18 " You, O God sent a plentiful rain, Whereby You confirmed Your inheritance, when it was weary, Your congregation dwelt in it. You, O God provided from Your goodness for the poor, The Lord gave the word, Great was the company of those who proclaimed it..."You have ascended on high, You led captivity captive, You have received gifts among men, even among the rebellious, that the Lord God (might) dwell (there)."

No comments:

Post a Comment