Friday, June 19, 2015

THE HEART OF THE CITY by Susan O'Marra


In the vision, I was hovering over the city of Rochester. I saw the streets below me and I was looking for the heart of the city.

Suddenly I saw an angel come and walked down one of the streets to a manhole, and he lifted off the cover, and then I saw the angel reach into the dark hole below and he pulled out a huge heart, but it was very slimy, and covered in sewage. It also was not beating. The angel then blew on the dirty heart and the slime just kind of melted off of the still heart, and it began to beat again. I asked the angel what had happened to the heart and why it was in the sewer.

The angel then said, “The heart of the city was in the sewer, because the church has not been the doer.” I was shocked, and amazed. Then I cried out to the Lord to give us the heart of the city, that we would care for it correctly. Then I saw many people standing everywhere in the city around me. We all then opened up our chests, like opening twin doors, and the angel then took the beating heart and put it within our chests.

The Lord is looking for those who will take responsibility for their cities and regions, and who will bear the burden of the souls that live within it, and also carry the welfare of their city with Him. We are the burden bearers, but also the life bringers, the stewards for our cities. If there is no man to intercede, then there is no hope, or help, or remedy for increasing the light in that city. Without a vision- a revelatory experience- the people will perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment