I see a great press like one that might press grapes. And I see a lot of pressure and steam being produced. And God says - this is a season of pressing. And it's also a time of rejoicing because I have found you worthy to withstand the breaking and sorrow that is required to form a people that will be those that would release a new wine in this region.
So allow the heat that you are feeling to form you and squeeze you. Don't jump out of the press - but press into Me. You will hear My voice leading you in the direction that I'm calling you to go and you will feel My hand hold you and guide you forward.
And the result will be a beautiful sight to Me - an army of advancers who will walk in freedom and glorious brokenness. And out of them will run a flow of sweet red wine that will form a river and a movement that will shake the ground like an earthquake.