Saturday, March 26, 2016

Angel of Awakening in the United States of America by Lana Vawser


One Wednesday morning, I had a vision where I saw a huge angel: He stood so tall and so wide, and I saw him leave the throne room of Heaven on the Lord's command and head toward the earth. I saw this angel come toward the nation of the United States of America. As I watched, I saw it land with one of its feet on the west coast and the other foot on the east coast.
When it landed, between the span of his legs and his wings, the entire nation of the United States was covered. Instantly, I felt the atmosphere get thick and heavy in the most glorious way; the presence of God was so tangible.
And again, instantly, the atmosphere around me was full of a "commissioning" from the Lord for this angel to act upon that which the Lord had sent him to do. I then heard these words that boomed with such authority it would have crumbled mountains: "Angel of Awakening, act and awaken."
Act: anything done, being done, or to be done; deed; performance: a heroic act; a formal decision (www.dictionary.com).
Awaken: to waken (www.dictionary.com).
Suddenly the angel began to flap his wings, and I could see that it was flapping its wings in unison with the heartbeat of God. As he did, I heard the Lord speak, "Winds of awakening. Winds of awakening. Winds of awakening." Everywhere I looked there were whirlwinds being created all across the nation. These winds of awakening were bringing a great shaking all across the nation. These winds were shaking things up, and bringing a shifting and sifting.
As I looked closely at these whirlwinds, I saw them coming from the four corners of the nation, and they were all heading in one direction. It was as if these whirlwinds were alive and knew exactly where they were headed and what they were to do. They were on assignment.
These whirlwinds of awakening were headed toward the churches, toward the people of God. One thing that stood out to me was that these whirlwinds were coming from different directions and they were flowing in unison and in one accord.
I was then filled with the sense, as this angel of awakening landed in the United States, that the awakening which the Lord is ushering in will be a greater move of His Spirit to bring unity within His Bride and in the nation.
It's Time for the Dividing Walls to Come Down
As these whirlwinds of the Spirit of God began to move through churches and the nation, I heard the Lord speak again: "It's time for dividing walls to come down. It's time for the dividing walls to come down."
I saw these whirlwinds moving from heart to heart of God's people, church to church, movement to movement, home church to home church, prayer group to prayer group, and these whirlwinds would land at the "doors" of these hearts and places. They did not enter in, they just stood there swirling, when suddenly in the midst of the whirlwinds, I saw Jesus, beautiful Jesus. He was standing in the midst of the whirlwinds, and His arms were outstretched and eyes full of invitation. I then realized that there was an invitation being released from the heart of Jesus to "welcome and align" with the winds of His awakening, whatever shaking and shifting they may bring.
The beautiful thing about these whirlwinds of awakening was they were coming from His heart, they were of Him and full of such love, and they were coming to bring His people and the nation further into encounters with His love. I watched all across the nation as God's people embraced these whirlwinds of awakening because they saw Him in them and knew they were being sent from His heart.
As the people of God said, "Yes," to these whirlwinds, I saw a tidal wave begin to build. It was building and building and building, and it was gaining pressure on the east coast of the United States. As I was watching it gain more and more pressure, the atmosphere around me was then filled with this sense that it was "waiting" for something.
"I Have Seen Him! I Have Seen Him!"
As the people of God were embracing the awakening winds of His Spirit, they were being awakened to new levels of intimacy with Jesus. At this point, suddenly, I was taken back into a dream I had where I saw the Bride of Christ standing on the edge of a cliff; with her back to the cliff and with arms outstretched, she fell backward off the cliff into the loving hands of a gloriously good Father. In the dream I was surrounded with this beautiful, deep invitation from the heart of God to His people to lay down agendas, lay down offenses, lay down control, lay down questions, lay down fear, and just fall into the arms of a good Father, even when you cannot "see" what's before you.
There is a new level of invitation in the heart of God to free-fall in trust into deeper levels of glorious intimacy with Him. As they fell back into the loving arms of a good Father, a new level of rest, they were going deeper in surrender to Jesus; I saw them then rising up, standing up as burning Bride! A burning Bride! a burning Bride! The Bride was on fire! Burning, burning, burning, burning with the fire of God's love. Burning like she had never burned before. Her eyes were full of fire, and her eyes spoke the words, "I have seen Him, I have seen Him, I have seen Him!"
Everywhere she went, the sparks of the impartation of His love were being spread – onto streets, into coffee shops, into malls, into schools, into governments, into cities – releasing impartation and the manifestation of encounters with the heart of God and the fire of His love, which was bringing cleansing, purging, purifying, restoration, recompense, healing, and freedom everywhere (people and cities) the fire was released.
As the people of God were having deep encounters with the heart of God and the fire of His love like they had never had before, I saw them reaching out to each other all across the Body of Christ. Hands of repentance being extended, hands of forgiveness being extended, hands of love being extended, awakened hands that God's heart is for His children to work together, extended.
Walls that divided, walls that divided God's people for so long, broken through and melted away. Religion, offense, and political offenses were being broken in significant ways. I saw a huge spirit of offense, that has had its hands locked over the nation of America for so long, beginning to lose its grip. It was screaming in agony and pain as it was losing its hold to love.
Awaken America, Beautiful One!
Where the very fingerprints and hold this huge spirit of offense had, I saw angelic hosts being released to stand in that very place, and they were singing, "Peace to the borders. He brings PEACE to the borders" (see Psalm 147:14). They stood on the borders of the nation and sung, "Awaken America, beautiful one! Awaken America, beautiful one."
The words then surrounded me from His heart: "The winds of awakening releasing deeper radical encounters with the fire of My love being released in My Bride in the United States of America is birthing and ushering in the greatest revival of unity that has ever been seen before, but My winds of awakening must be embraced. My winds of awakening must be embraced.
This is only a portion of this prophetic word for the full article God Here: http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=53492&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1


Lana Vawser Contact Information
www.lanavawser.com
lanavawser@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment