Monday, March 14, 2016

2 Words by Bill and Marsha Burns

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
You can do this! You are called as My children to reap the benefits that I have set forth in My word. For, it will be given to those who abide in My kingdom, which will manifest in your life in a fresh way. So, from this point on make a determination that you can be what I have called you to be. You can do what I have said you can do. You can come higher into the realm of the Spirit and be more effective. You can see My power move in your life, which will cause your life to become inspired. Your journey into faith can be exciting. The glory of the kingdom will be demonstrated, says the Lord.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:
I speak to the many who have forgotten that you are not victims. You must stop wallowing in self-pity. Get up, dust yourself off, and begin to move forward with strength and confidence in My ability in you to overcome, says the Lord. Be strong! 2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment