Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The Day Approaches by Glynda Linkous




America continues to walk contrary to My Holy Word. She has no regard for Me or My power, and cares not how her filth affects other nations.

The day of reckoning approaches when I shall destroy the wickedness of that filthy nation. I have a people in America who still honor Me in their ways, who still preach My true gospel, who still seek My face. These will I save. These shall I protect and provide for.

Fear not, My children – for those of you who are truly Mine have naught to fear.

For those who remain in sin, the day approaches.

Leviticus 26:15-21
15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:
16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
17 And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.
18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.
19 And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:
20 And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.
21 And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

Psalm 145:20  The Lord preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.

John 14:15  If ye love me, keep my commandments.


Isaiah 41:10  Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment